四つ

Ever since that day on the rooftop me and Yoongi have been really close, he's like a big brother to me! He fed me and took care of me during the week that my parents were gone

~
~
~
"We are back." I herd my mother say. I got up from the couch and great them. "How do you still look healthy-." Mother said. I didn't answer her. "We bearly left money!" She yells at me.

"I-." Their was a nock at are the door father open it and their was Yoongi holding a plate of food for me. Shit.

"Who are you." Father said. I look at Yoongi and gave him the 'Please don't expose yourself' look.

"Oh I'm your neighbor I just came to ask if you guys can lower your voices-." My father punch him in to then face.

"Ah!" I yelled I immediately ran to Yoongi to help him get up, he um-he got a black eye...

"You been feeding this brat!" Mother yelled.

"No he hasn't!" I yelled at her by accident. She looks at me and him in disgust face.

"How dare you yell at me!" She runs to me and picks me up by my hair and was about to slap me across the face until Yoongi grabs mothers hand.

"Don't ever lay a finger on her." He growls. Mother pushed me to the ground me took her hand out of Yoongis grip.

"Since you been taking care of her you can have that bitch infact-." She runs into the apartment. I look at Yoongi with tears in my eyes. He walks to me and picks me up and holds me.

"Shh it's going to be ok." I let go my tears and cry onto his chest again.

"Here's her shit your hers now, we don't want her back now fucking fuck off." She throws the bag at me and then pulls father into the apartment and slams the door on our face.

"Come on." He grabs the bag and puts it around his shoulder and opens the door letting me go first. He leds me to a black couch. "Here sit here I'll be right back." I nodded "Here." He hands me a cup of tea.

"Thank you." I take a sip. "I'm sorry." He looks at me and shakes his head.

"No please don't be-."

"I'm literally like your sister or daughter or something your been taking care of me you been feeding, Your-."

"Y/n!" He yelled at me, I stop and looked at him. "I want to do this, I want to help you y/n." He grabs my hands. "I want to protect you."

"Why please tell me why? Your my fucking teacher!" I yelled at him by accident I close my eyes and waited for the hit.

"Y/n I'm not going to hurt you." He gently says. I open my eyes and saw of no anger on his face. He wasn't going to hurt me. "Jesus Christ." He grabs me and hugs me very tightly. "I promise till this day I will never let any one hurt you." I tear up again. "I love you Kim y/n."

"I love you to Min Yoongi."
~
~
~
~

A/N: edited 08/17/20