What's Happening with Lian?

Every fan of The Vampire Diaries has been shipping the two stars Lynnen Lyle and Ian Somerhalder from the beginning. Their chemistry on camera was just TOO much for our fragile hearts to handle without it being real in real life.
  It was no surprise when the two announced that they were dating in 2011. Fans went wild- all over the globe!!

(Lynnen Lyle & Ian Somerhalder in 2014 walking around Atlanta)

  Fans have been expecting a proposal for a few years now, but somehow- rumors are spreading that they're getting the complete opposite!!
  Pictures of Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed have been surfacing in social media- causing the fans to lose their minds.

(Somerhalder & Reed loving it up?)

  Pictures of the two in close quarters are becoming pretty common, while pictures of solo Lyle are also becoming more common.
  The Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries star has some pretty SERIOUS rumors floating around her- besides just the news of the possible break up. A rumor somehow started that Lynnen Lyle is leaving The Vampire Diaries!!
  Lyle's character in TVD has been absolutely pivotal to the storyline, making it hard to think of the show without her- however, her character on the hit TV-series Supernatural only shows up once and a while when the Winchesters get into a serious bind. Maybe Lyle will be taking a break from TVD to spend more time on Supernatural? We hope so!!

Leave your thoughts in the comments below!!

-CW Newstreak (a branch of E!News)