Part Twenty

Once I was certain he had fallen asleep, I carefully unlatched my hand from his.

He looked so cute when he was sleeping.

I couldn't help myself....I leaned over a gave him a soft kiss on his lips, making sure not to disturb him.

As much as I would enjoy sitting there and watching him sleep, my ass was starting to go numb from sitting on the floor.

I pulled myself up and made my way through his apartment. I looked at all of the photos he had on the walls.

There was actually a few more of us than I expected.

Obviously I knew about the two I saw before but, there were actually more.

There were another few photos of just the two of us.

One from when we were just kids. He had that stupid alien shirt on that he loved.

Then a couple from middle and high school.

There was also a photo of Makki, Mattsun and the two of us. I should probably tell them what's happening....I'll save that for later.

I considered leaving but I didn't want to worry Tooru if I wasn't here when he woke up.

I headed into the lounge and looked around, my eyes landed on a shelf of dvds.

I decided to put on a movie. That should waste some time.

The movie was just finishing up when I heard movement in the hallway, he has good timing!

"Hey Toor-"

I couldn't finish my sentence.

He is such a fucking goddamn tease.

"Iwachan"

He sang my name.

"I'm feeling much more awake now and better than I did earlier. I'm feeling a little bit naughty too....maybe you need to punish me?"

Oh fuck.

He knows just how to push my buttons.

I could already feel myself start to wake up 'down there' just from the sight of him leaning against the door frame in a long baggy tshirt that just covered him. Let's not talk about the collar he was wearing with a lead attached which he was currently swinging in his hand.

No.

I'm not rushing into this.

"Shittykawa, stop fucking around"

He slowly, seductively pried himself from the door frame and walked over to me.

"Iwachan, I'm not fucking around just yet, I need you to help for that."

He climbed on top of me on the sofa, straddling me.

Well, I'm definitely awake down there now.

"C'mon Iwachaaan, I know you want this."

He whispered seductively in my ear as he placed one hand on my waist, the other cupping my face as he moved his lips down my jawline and started nibbling on my neck.

I really did want this. That's why I put up no resistance. But I also didn't actively encourage him.

Not until he moved his hands under my top onto my chest and started grinding on me.

He also found the sweet spot on my neck causing the smallest moan to escape my lips.

I felt him smile into my neck as he realised.

Well, no point holding back now.

He had let go of the leash when he had climbed on top of me so I used this opportunity to grab hold of it, close to the collar and yank him back.

His face was a mix of fear, pleasure and excitement.

I grabbed ahold of his collar and pulled him into a rough kiss.

I bit on his bottom lip, demanding entrance as I kept ahold of his collar.

He opened his mouth readily and our tongues battled for dominance for only a split second until he realised there was no way I would let him be in control.

The heated kiss continued for a few minutes until he pulled away, gasping for air.

"So it seems you've discovered a few kinks over the past few years." I pointed out.

"And it seems like you've gotten more dominant" he smirked.

He started to remove my top as he was talking, I lifted my arms to help and he threw it to the floor.

"Your clothes look much better on my floor...."

He said this whilst never taking his eyes off my body.

"You're so unfair, Iwachan. How can you be so hot!?"

I felt my cheeks start burning and yanked his leash, pulling him forward into another passionate kiss.

"So, you said you've been a bad boy?" I growled at him between our kisses.

"I think I definitely need to be punished." He pulled away as he said this.

"I didn't say you could stop" I yanked on the leash causing his head to snap back sharply.

The look of pure joy on his face told me he wanted more.

"You better go get yourself prepared then, I'll follow you in a minute"

He readily agreed, nodding enthusiastically. He hopped off my lap and turned quickly, flashing his perfect ass as he went.

Fuck.

This was not the plan but I love it.

I need to calm down.

I took a few deep breaths, calming myself slightly. I don't want to be too excited - I want to last longer than 30 seconds.

I pulled myself up off the sofa and headed towards the bedroom, anticipation swirling in my stomach.

He practically collapsed into my arms after we finished.

I picked him up and carried him over to the bed, kicking off my jeans as we went.

I rolled him into the bed and climbed in after him.

I think I need a nap after that.

I felt him snuggle in closer to me as he reached over to grab my hand and pull it over him.

I held onto his hand and snuggled my face into his back, leaving little kisses along his spine.

He hummed in comfort.

He kissed my fingers and it wasn't long before I felt myself drifting off to sleep. Feeling the best I have in years.