Chapter.25(Finale )

Eunha POV
After i packed my stuff into my backpack,i go to the couch where Jungkook was sleeping.
"Kookkook..wake up..it's almost afternoon"i shook his body gently and kissed his cheek.
"Uhm"he whined.
"you said you will send me to my apartment..right?"i pouted.
"okay.."he lazily wake up from the couch and wash his face while i waited him at the outside.

***
Skip to Eunha's Apartment.
"thank you for sending me here"i thanked Jungkook.
Before i open the door car,he grabbed my hand and said"tonight,i will take you on our date"
"really?"my eyes widen.
"yes..and oh..quit your job and marry with me"-Jungkook.
"w-what?..why so sudden?"i said.
"Eunha,let's start our life together and have a children"Jungkook said seriously.
"are you kidding me?"
"do you really want to take me as your husband for the rest of your life?"-Jungkook.
"i do..but i'm scared"
"don't be scared..i will protect you.
cause i love you so much"he looked into my eyes.
"you promise me?"
"yes.."-Jungkook.
"Jungkook..i need to go right now..don't be so romantic here..it's embarrassing"i chuckled.
"okay..bye..i love you"he then drive.
"i love you too!!"i shouted while smiling like a crazy.

***
Jungkook POV
"Finally..tonight,i will confess to her.."i smiled.
I open my office door and was greeted by my parents.
"Why is mom and dad here?"i asked.
"Mom saw you were dating with Eunha?"she smiled.
"you saw?where?"
"i saw at your house..actually mom want to meet you..but i saw you brought Eunha home..majja?"-mom.
"Hehe.."
"Are you planning to marry her?"my dad suddenly asked.
"yes..i will be nervous doing that..but i trust my love for Eunha"
"go on..Eunha is a good person for you..you better take care of her.."my dad said.
I nodded.
"okay..mom and dad want to take a vacation..may we excuse ourselves?"mom said.
"okay"
My parents went out from my office and i started doing my work as usual..

***
Eunha POV
Tonight i will out for a date with Jungkook.
i was nervous and happy too.
I open my closet and pick this short Blue dress..it look pretty.
i use my make up and perfume..this perfume is Jungkook favourite.

While i was busy prepare myself,i heard my door bell was singing.
"it must be Jungkook"i smiled.
i open and see Jungkook in front me.
"wow..you look beautiful..and that perfume..it's my favourite..you use it?"he asked.
I nodded.
"cute..let's go"he said.

***
"wah..this place is very beautiful"i gasped.
"this is the place that i always go here when i'm thinking of you..this is my secret place..'Flower Park'.."-Jungkook.
"what are we going to do here?"i asked.

Suddenly Jungkook kneel down in front me..He take out a small box from his pocket.
"Eunha..do..do..do you want to marry me?"he asked stuttered and open the small box..guess what?..it's a ring.
"yes..yes..yes"i said happily.
He take the ring and put it to my finger.
He then hug me.
"i really lucky having you by my side..i am regret for what i do to you..i was such a stupid person for you..but today,i promise i will love you for whole my life..i will die with you..i will live with you today..i will be the first and your last"he cry and kiss me.
"Jungkook,i promise i will love you with all of my heart..I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK,MY EX HUSBAND"i shouted happily.
"I LOVE YOU TOO EUNHA!!"he hug me tightly.

Start from today,me and Jungkook was now Husband and wife again and have a great life plus,were having a baby..

"Thank you my Ex husband"
-Eunha.

Hi guys..sorry this Finale is boring..But i already Finish it..thank you for all of your support and voting my book..
"My Ex Husband"Finally End.