07

𝑰𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑭𝑼𝑳 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑶𝑶𝑵𝑺 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 𝑶𝑭 𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑶𝑺. A decent amount of clouds loomed over its lands, making the weather considerably fair. Thanks to the clouds, not much sun rays glared towards the kingdom, giving the breeze the advantage to cool people in it.

     The land of Humelios is located southeast of Awreimm, separated by the Quilla Sea. East of the kingdom was the humongous Perl Ocean, which is the biggest ocean on Earth and the ocean that separates the said kingdom from the largest kingdom in the planet, the kingdom of Chiavroux.

     Humelios is a very peaceful kingdom, with being secretive as the dominant trait. People originating from this kingdom do not give out trust immediately and does not easily get comfortable around people, even their own kind. Because of this, people of from this kingdom are all known to be mysterious.

     With not giving out trust easily, Humelios does not get support from any other neighbouring kingdoms. Corruptions are very rare because in the kingdom, receiving trust from an Arcanian is a very big honor, therefore chosen rulers ensures to do their job for the people properly simply because they are trusted by the whole kingdom.

     Crime rates are also very low as well, also because of trust. If gaining trust is an honor, then breaking it will only mean the opposite, consequences.

      In the middle of Humelios's land lies the capital city of the kingdom, Wilhelm. With it being in the middle of Humelios, it is widely known as the heart of Humelios. Considering the fact that Wilhelm is the capital, the great palace of the kingdom stood proudly on its grounds, towering over almost all of Wilhelm.

     The city was the busiest out of all the cities of the kingdom since it is also the commercial capital. Like any other days, the busy streets were filled in the morning with people rushing to either work or school. In the afternoon, a few can still be seen but nothing compared to the huge rushing crowd in the morning.

     Unknown to the city, a young and petite girl was watching them from the large glass windows of her room. She was sighing for the umpteenth time while the people around her were very hyped about her trying the black ball gown that was personally made for her.

     She peeled her eyes from the window and shifted her gaze on her reflection on the three way mirror before her. Her heartbeat only increased more when she saw the young lady that stood in front of her. Short and wavy dark hair that was only above her nape. Two side bangs that framed her slightly chubby and pale face. Two dark emerald orbs were staring intently back at her and plump reddish lips that were slightly open.

     She frowned once again at the sight of her black ball gown. The top was almost off shoulder, almost that it revealed the porcelain white skin of her collarbone area but still clung onto the tip of her shoulders. The lace sleeves extended up to the back of her hand. The thick fabric hugged her upper body part, revealing her curves. Tons of layers of fabrics lies inside the skirt, making it look like it was a half of an inflated balloon.

     She strongly protested when she first saw the gown because of the exposed collarbones and the showing of curves but her mother suddenly decided that she wants her daughter to look different on her upcoming birthday.

     In other words, her coronation night.

     The princess could only sigh once again.