Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"D-Dad! Please help me!" I plead to him on the phone.

Pain and fear is enveloping my whole system right. Fear of the thought that this might be the last time for me to be able to talk to him.

I know that I've never been the best daughter for her. But, I promise to be one, once I came out here alive.

"I will princess. Just trust me." he replied.

Hearing those words from him made me tear up more.

"T-Thank you, D---

I wasn't able to finish what I was supposed to say when the man grabbed the phone away from me.

"That's enough!" he exclaimed.

I want to get the phone back, but I couldn't. My hands and feet we're tied in this wooden chair where I am sitting right now. It was so tight to the point that I think my skin we're already bruised.

All I can do right now is to stare at him with hostility, hoping that it might kill him right away.

Ugh! Fuck this man! You'll be dead once I escape here.

"Ten million pesos will save your daughter's life, General. I hope one hour would be enough. Hahaha!" he said while laughing like a crazy demon.

Ten million?! Is he damn serious? Where on earth will my dad get that much money in just a span of one hour?

"Now, now. Calm down, old man. Of course, I won't. Unless, you give the money." he calmly said this time.

He turned to me wearing that evil smirk on his face. My heart suddenly beats faster and louder because of fear.

I avoided it immediately. My tears started to fall again. I'm too scared.

"I'll send you the location. Be sure not to bring any back-up, general. Or else, your princess's head will scatter into pieces."

That makes me tear up more. I wanna hate myself for being too weak. Even his words are frightening me!

Damn it!

I roamed my eyes around the room where I am right now, hoping that I might find a way to escape here. I have to blink twice because my vision we're blurry. I couldn't even wipe my own tears! This is fucking frustrating!

I sighed when I realized that it was hopeless to escape here on my own. Aside from the fact that I'm tied up on this chair, this room's walls we're so high.

"Don't even think about it, princess."

I turned to him. It sent me goose bumps right away when I saw his smirking face. He was standing right there, not so far away from me, with an apple on his right hand, while his other hand resting on the table in front of him.

He took a bite of the apple his holding to. "You can't escape here no matter how hard you try." he calmly said.

I furiously look at him. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. Sobbing.

I just don't understand him. Just by looking at his appearance, I can say that he's not the kind of person who would do this kidnapping staff. His handsome, I must say. He's also wearing signature clothing brands. So why is he still doing this?

"Let's just say that, it's a payment for your father's debt to my family."

"What do you mean?"

He stared at me. "Some things better left unexplained, young lady." he smiled and sits down on his chair. He put his two hands behind his head and leaned into it. "After all, you will be dead by today." and then, he laugh as if it was his last.