Chapter Eight

WARNING: The next few chapters may include some delicate topics (eg. Self harm, suicide etc. etc.) If you are sensitive to these types of issues please skip the next few chapters, I will continue to warn you so you know what chapters are safe.

The Principal walked into Baldi's classroom with a friendly smile on his face.

"Hello, Baldi!" The Principal said in a warm voice which made Baldi look up with an annoyed face. "How are you today?"

Baldi grunted in response as he looked back down and carried on with his work.

"Would you like to go to Lunch with me today?"

Baldi looked up in surprise at the Principal before spitting out the one word that made the Principal's heart to slowly break from the bald man's word.

"No. Not with you."

Principal knew he had to respect Baldi's boundaries but he had to push sometimes. Principal knew he had to gain the bald man's trust before making a seductive move; he had to befriend him. You sound like a stalker or a Yandere, you know? The Principal chuckled quietly before adding another side to his thoughts. I just need to plan to make sure I don't mess up again.

"Are you sure? Don't you want to be friends? That's all I want. Please? Come with me?"

Baldi stopped and took a deep breath before giving his answer.

"Try anything and you're dead."

The Principal chuckled. A typical tsundere~

"Great! Let's go!"

Baldi grunted again in response as he made his way to the Staff room with the Principal, his heart was racing and he began to feel himself fall in love again with this man. Baldi began to ignore it and tried to have a good time.

They both entered the Staff room and sat down together.

"So, how are you today?"

"Don't attempt small talk, it's pointless. Just adds more awkwardness to a situation."

"Fair enough. That could've led to a deep conversation about maybe what anger reminds you of. Statistics of depression or signs of a tsundere."

"Hm, maybe."

Yes! The Principal was relieved Baldi didn't get angry about him mentioning a tsundere as the Principal began to feel much more confident around the man. Baldi, however, was beginning to feel as if being with him was a problem.

"On second thoughts, I have to go, uh...do, I mean...mark some...papers!"

"Wait! I thought we were having a good time?"

Baldi was filled with remorse and guilt but his anger took over.

"You mean, you was having a good time!"

"Wait, but..."

"No! Leave me alone.."

The Principal grew impatient as he grabbed the man's sleeve and forced him to face him.

"Okay, this is ridiculous! Just take a chance! I'm not like Zoe! I would never intentionally hurt you!"

"Wh-what do y-you mean..?"

The Principal could see he had scared Baldi but he continued, tired of being pushed around.

"I know you're too scared to get in a relationship because you're scared of being hurt! I would never intentionally hurt you! You know that!"

Baldi was filled with anger and rage as he pulled his arm back and began to shout.

"I don't want to hang out with you because I'm scared of falling in love with you!"

The Principal stopped.

"W-wait...y-you..."

"I-I have a long time ago but I couldn't risk it...that's why I pushed you away...and I-I..."

Baldi began to sob, as the Principal began to process what he had just heard.

"I-if it's any consolation...I-I..."

"You what?"

The Principal couldn't say it, he had prepared for this and...he couldn't do it.

"I-I think you should get back to your classroom, the bells will ring soon."

Baldi stopped as he felt a big stab of betrayal.

"Wait..I-I thought you-"

Baldi didn't wait for a response as he ran back to his classroom and saw a razer and drew his hand closer to it.