Chapter 31

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Toward the end of this magical date with Michael we invade the gelato place and eat

All the choc chip cookie dough ice cream

Half the mango sorbet

Half the mint choc chip

and three quarters of the boysenberry special.

My teeth are chattering from all the cold but it's the best ice cream in the world. Michael is licking the deep basins where the icecream WAS held.

"Aaaaaaah" he exclaims wiping his mouth with his sleeve, "I am so satisfied" I grin and he laughs hard,

"Your teeth are red from the boysenberry icecream" I laugh with him. Suddenly a sharp bang comes from another shop.

"Did you hear that?" I whisper.

"It was thunder babe chill" I shake my head and try and listen for it again. But it doesn't come, but before I settle for the thunder theory I creep out of the icecream shop to investigate. There are continuous muffles and shuffle that seem to be coming from LOWES MENSWEAR. I tip toe in and 'like a ninja' dive roll behind a rack of brown leather jackets. I poke my head out and take in every detail of the shop.

It's pretty large and has shelves lining every wall which have neatly folded jeans, trousers, jumpers, shirts and shorts stacked on them. Closer to the ground there are some shelves with shoe boxes on them which contain steel cap boots and leather sneakers and all the other ugly footwear boys use. The main area is full of racks, benches and cabinets showing examples of the products. In the far right corner there is a check out for buying items and in the far left corner there is a set of dressing rooms. The noises are coming from there.

I get onto my knees and crawl towards them slowly. Then I hear a laugh coming from behind me,

"The heck are you doing?" I turn and glare at Michael,

"DANGIT you ruined everything"

"I do a lot of that don't I?" I roll my eyes and stand up,

"There is someone in that dressing room" I explain.

"Well quit crawling around and go in there. Girls do stuff make things so difficult when they are easy." He strides over to the curtain and pulls it to the side to reveal...

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

CLIFF HANGER

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

I gasp. A man is tied to a chair and has a hankerchief tied around his mouth. The man has carrot-red hair and looks middle-aged. He has a clipped moustache that is slightly more brown than his hair and hazel eyes. He is wearing a blue and red checkered dress-shirt with black jeans. He has polished black shoes on and the laces are tied together.

Michael is gaping at the man then says,

"Lenny?!" The man makes muffled humming noises and I untie the hankerchief.

"OOOH MIKEY ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!" He yells. I look between the both of them,

"You guys know eachother?"