Chapter 18

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Michaels POV

Damn she is a good kisser. I had to, I think I might like her. I know that I am a player and I want what's best for her so I wont take it any further. But that was an amazing kiss.

I think I should strike when she is absent minded. I am going to prank her tonight, when she is asleep I will carry her into a different bedroom and she will wake up confused.

Alyssa's POV

Michael might think I am dazzled by his great kissing skills but no. I am going for the best prank yet. I am going to put sticky notes all over his precious car. That will piss him off so bad. I get the packet of sticky notes and start putting them all over the windows and bonnet. In the end Sheila is looking more colourful than ever. I personally think it is an improvement.

Bianca had already gone inside and Michael left me after the kiss. So I am alone. I hear footsteps coming my way and I freak,
Rapist
Murderer
Phsyco

..... Advisor. Oh shit.

"MISS MILLER. may you please delight me with the tale of your absense from school today." She glided over to me and glared. She became a predator and I became the prey. I quickly think if an excuse,

"I had a phone call from my dad and he was asking how I was doing, I missed the bus and the tried to run but I was picked up by a random car. I kicked the pedophiles ass and ran out only to be face my 50 ninja monkeys. I tried to attack them and kill them all but it didn't work I was taken to their base to their gorilla leader. I snuck out and continued running and found that everyone was stuck in traffic because a unicorn had run infront of a car. So I gave up and came here only to find school was finished."

She narrowed her eyes at me,

"What an interesting story, you will now be taking extra after school classes with me every Friday as your punishment." I groan, harsh. I mean my story was so believable how did she not fall for it?

I slowly nod and she walks away with her massive nose in the air. I follow her into the hall then go into my room. There is Michael kissing one of the sluts!

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Sorry it was short but I had to update desperately.

I have decided to update every two days so that I can make the chapters longer and funnier, thankyou for reading chapter 19 :)

Vote
Comment
Follow