Chpt.2 {Flashback}

Two years before~~~~

Richie was talking to some cute girl for a while, then comes over to his friends who are looking at him wide eyed.

"What," richie asked, "is there something on my face?"

They never knew that richie could talk to a girl let alone one that would talk to him back, but finally eddie said,

"Who w-was that girl that you talking to?"

At first he is confused then he figured out what they were talking about,

"Ooooohhhh you mean her, that's y/n, wanna meet her?"

They all shake their heads no, blushing crazy, then stan says,

"How are you associated with y/n. The most well known/well liked person in the school? Who just so happens to like the color y/f/c, has y/f/f everyother day, wants to join debate club, and was in the school play since 2n grade?"

They all look at him in a way that indicates why he knows that about her,

"What," he says, "she sits next to me in bio."

Richie is getting tired of their cowardness so then he yells,

"YO Y/N!"

"WHAT RICHIE!"

"COME HEREEEE!!!!!"

"WAIT A MINUTE I'M COMING!!!"

That she turns back to her friend continuing her thoughts out loud to her best friend. Then eddie says,

"Well I guess she's not coming, we should get going."

"Don't be such a pussy she's coming."

Eddie then took a few puffs from his inhaler, then she was standing right next to richie.

"What Richie?"

"I wanted you to meet my friends."

"You called me over to-you-ugh- fine. Introduce me."

"This is bill, stan, and eddie.and this is y/n my baby sister by an hour."

"Oh hey guys, and hi stan."

Stan awkwardly waves.

"Well it's been nice meeting you all,but i need to sell more stuff."

Just then bill calls out,

"Wait," she froze in her tracks and turned to him, "you were from t-the g-garage."

"Yea i was, but i didn't see you."

" a week ago i-i was with g-gorgie w-whe you-"

"-Gave him the boat," she said quietly finishing his sentence, "well um see you guys." she said speeding off.

"Whoa what was that all about?" richie asked

"S-she gave g-gorigie a mo-motor boat at h-her garage sale l-last week." bill said.

"Wait wait wait, so that girl, y/n, she is your twin sister?!?" Eddie asked

"Correction she is my baby twin sister by an hour." richie says.

"But you are so different from each other."

"I guess we are, come on let's go to my house." 

word count:396

a/n~I'm so so so sorry, I'll go back to not specifying the gender soon I promise, I just need to get a point across, and hopefully I'll make a smooth transaction back to no specific gender.