chapter 3: we should have stayed at home

"Has any of you seen Alexa?" Alisha asked the students holding signs and flyers welcoming the villain kids. Alisha had been expecting Alexa to be the first one here seeing as it was her who came up with the idea.

The students responded with a chorus of "No", and one "Who cares," Alisha glared at the one person who said who cares.

"For whoever said that remember that Alexa is my sister and therefore a princess of roselea. o watch what you say," She gave a glare and walked up to Mason and Addison who were giving each other evil side glances. Mason broke the glare once he saw alisha approaching them.

"Any luck finding Alexa?" Mason asked. 

"No! She's disappeared again. It's always when I need her," Alisha cried out.

"Stop worrying darling, you don't need Alexa. You've got me!" Addison said. 

"A reason for her to worry more," muttered Mason knowing that Addison could hear him. He received a hateful glance and was about to get a probably spiteful response when Alisha gasped loudly. A black limo came into view and stopped in front of the school gates. All the student out started cheering and shouting.

"They're here. Oh my gosh they're actually here," mumbled Alisha. She quickly threw off the shock on her face and straightened her body as the limo door opened. One by one the villain kids exited the vehicle and came out to stand in the line. Alisha had already looked at their files and could guess who was who even if they were no pictures of them on the system. First out was Atgas. When she came out, you could see the colour drain out of some students faces. A corner of her lip curled upwards as she gave a small wave. 

Next out was Keren Khan. She strutted out of the limo, expressionless giving the students no guess for what her personality was like. Bates followed after her. His appearance made the crowd shuffle in discomfort but then he gave everyone a friendly wave and a full-blown smile. The students' worries were gone. 

Harleen came out next stomping after the previous kids. She gave a terrifying glare to the welcoming committee as she stormed past them. Asho climbed out of the limo and laughed, "Sorry about that, everyone. Harleen just loves ruining the mood," He helped his sister out of the limo, "but don't worry the rest of us are plenty of fun,"

The next person who came out almost Alisha drop her jaw. The most beautiful boy- no man she ever saw came out of the vehicle. That must be Noah Faciller, she thought. He was gorgeous. Alisha would've happily spent hours gawking at Noah if it wasn't for her sisters' badly timed entrance.

Two screams echoed across the school gated area. A purple Lamborghini came speeding into view. Alisha's attention was taken from the stunning god in front of her and screamed.

"Is that Azula's car!" she yelled. Their older sister was going to murder Alexa. Painfully. The car came to a screeching stop in front of her.

"Hey Alisha, baby," Alexa said cheekily, and opened the car door, "Way too make an entrance ain't it."

Stella came staggering forward from the other side, "Never doing that again. Do you hear me, Alexa? Never!"

"Alexa have you lost your frigging mind," screeched Alisha. "Azula is going to be so pissed about this,"

"Did she just say 'frigging'," Keren whispered to herself in disbelief

"Hold on a minute," interrupted Asho, "Why is there two of you,"

Alexa lifted the sunglasses off her. She gave him an impressed look. 

"She's my twin sister, Alexa. I'm Alisha, the crown princess,"  explained Alisha, with her head in her hands.

"Yep that's me, the crown princess's deranged sister. Want an autograph?" Alexa's eyes were twinkling with mischief.