09

❝there will come time you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, dismiss your fears, get over your hill and see what you'll find there, with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair,

Half his legs were laying in the ocean, I wasn't doubtful if he had hypothermia. I quickly wrapped my arms under his shoulders and dragged him back onto the sand. I leaned down, wiping off dirt and dry blood on Niall's cheeks and forehead. "Niall can you hear me? I'm here Niall, I'm here. You're going to be okay. You're going to be okay, you'll live and you-you will be in a band, like-like you've always said you wanted to be." I pulled out my phone, my fingers trembling to touch the screen. I messed up, pressing the wrong numbers but shortly dialed for an ambulance.

"911, what is your emergency?" A woman said kindly.

"I found my friend who has been missing for a week, he-he needs help. We're by the bridge on Cove drive, at the sore, please hurry!" I said and hung up. I quickly shrugged off my jacket, my fingers still trembling to grasp the zipper. I laid it over Niall, scrambling to sit on the ground to pull him up in my lap, resting his head on my chest, struggling to keep the wool jacket tightly around him. I wrapped my arms around him, leaning in close to listen if Niall was breathing. With my pulse ringing in my ears, I heard small, faint pants of breath, barely enough to feel fans on my cheek, but I relaxed a bit, knowing he was breathing was the weight of the world off my shoulders.

Miserable half an hour of slowly rocking Niall back and fourth in my arms, whispering soothingly, not sure if he could hear me, red and blue lights flashed from up the hill. A sudden change of the world caved in on me as the world around me became dark. I fell and hit something hard; digging my fingernails that seemed to be bleeding and the smell of salty air, into the ground of something rough and hard. I couldn't tell at the moment but my cheeks were stained wet and my shoulder hurt immensely. A sudden feeling of worry came to mind and I knew I had to find Niall. I didn't know why, I searched around for his hand but only felt the cold, rough surface of this object. Then it hit me. I had to find Niall. My vision clearing of tears as the world came back to me in color and that's when everything stopped. The lashing waves of the ocean below froze, the stirring of storm clouds stopped winding around and all the pain was gone.

We're back at the beginning.

————

(a/n: HI LONG TIME NO SEE. I HOPE YOU GUYS GOT MIND FUCKED♥LOVE Y'ALL)