twenty two

Ester +

Things between Nate and I have been getting more closer than the last time we had kissed or hug each other. He's been like always when we were back in high school. He's a gentleman and caring.

During his stay in Phoenix, he always comes and visits me or picks me up from work without me even noticing. I just hope that things can be like this in the future.

I pick up my plate that I had minutes ago laying in the table and put it in the washer turning it on.

Before I go to my room, I hear my phone vibrate. I check the lock screen seeing a notification from Nate and a ton of his fans usernames.

I slide the screen and it leads directly to Instagram seeing a tagged picture to me from Nate's.

It's a picture of him and I back in high school. He's behind me hugging my waist as he's posing a laugh and his dimples showing as my hand is on his cheek with my arm on top of his as I'm laughing as well.

Sk8 ; no woman come near me cause I'm already property. 💜 @estermalverde

Wetsilkysammy - oh my gosh! They are so cute together! 😍😍

OG_Gilinksy - goals! This is my future love life! I love you Nate! And ester! @estermalverde

I see more comments of how we are goals and better than Regina and comment back on his picture.

estervalverde - You guys are the best! I appreciate your thoughts about us! 😘 I love you Nate. Thanks for bringing back the moments of us in high school! 🤓💙

I lock my screen and go up to my bedroom getting ready for my classes at the other side of the building.

I put on a plain Banana Republic white, silky, shirt along with a pair of ripped jeans and my white Nike Air Forces. I put my hair up in a messy bun, grabbing my books and recipe notebook that I have inside them.

+++

"Okay, guys, Today we are going to go to another level. Instead of cooking in stoves and electricity, we are going to cook out in the fire!" Our teacher says and we all cheer.

This is one of the best things to do. Cook and cook until the night comes. Cooking is a tradition in my family. My grandma was the first one to cook delicious dishes and desserts, and now she has passed it on to me as I am right here cooking my grandma's wonderful seasoning and recipes.

Times pass and now it's night time as we're out here cooking under the stars. I make a delicious burger that I have kept it hidden on my notebook and now I have the chance to share it with my classmates and see how they are going to take it.

I'm so nervous right now because I don't know if I made the flavors how they're supposed to be tasted as or of I burned the pork ribs and briskets a little too much. I don't know. I just hope everything goes well.

"Before we get on with the tasting, I would like to present you to a very wonderful, who has his own show Burgers, Brew, and Que and also The Chew, chef Micheal Symon!"

I can not believe he's actually here! He's the one who's put me in going for this dream and pursue.

We all clap as he enters waving to each one of us and greeting himself.

He talks about his career and other information about how his wife and him opened a restaurant 18 years ago and experiences about his chef career.

It was time to go and start off with the tasting. Symon is going to be trying each of our plates. I am so nervous right now.