Reflection extra chapter

Its been a week since they have gotten married. Kuroko woke up by the sound of birds chirping outside. The first thing he saw was Akashi sleeping face. They were both naked after last night fun activity they did.

Kuroko blush at what happend last night. It was even his first time! He never knew it would be that painful!

"Tetsuya your awake?" Akashi smiled at him.

"Y-yeah." Kuroko hid his face in the blanket.

Akashi just laughed at him. He knew what Kuroko was thinking he pulled Kuroko to his naked chest and kissed his forehead.

"Sorry was I too rough last night?" Akashi said.

"No....." Kuroko felt his heart beating really fast.

"I see..." Akashi said.

"Sei?" Kuroko looked up at Akashi who fell back asleep.

Kuroko laughed at that. He move the hair away from Akashi face and kissed Akashi head.

"I love you Sei." Kuroko smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kuroko put on a apron and started to make breakfeast for Akashi and him when he wakes up. Kuroko set the plate down and put down the egg and bacon on the plates.

He smiled when finish his work. Last time he tried to make something he almost burn the whole house down.

Kuroko walked up the stairs to wake up Akashi.

"Sei-kun breakfeast ready!" Kuroko said.

When he didn't get an answer he walked up the stairs to their room. The door was slightly crack open.

"Sei?" Kuroko called out to him.

"America? No I won't go." Akashi had the phone at his ear.

"America?" Kuroko though.

"Yes I know that's its important but I won't go. Five years is too long." Akashi said.

"Five years?" Kuroko whisper he felt his hands were getting sweaty.

"Yeah, I won't go. That's final. Bye." Akashi closed his phone.

"Sei-Kun was that your father?" Kuroko open the door.

"Tetsuya....did you hear?" Akashi Said.
"Yeah." Kuroko nodded his head.

"Yes, that was him. He wanted me to go to America for five years for business. But I refused because I have you already. I wouldn't want you to be by yourself." Akashi hugged him.

Kuroko smiled and hugged him back. He was glad that Akashi wouldn't leave. But he was thinking about something.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kuroko and Akashi stood at the door as Kuroko help tied his tie. Akashi thanked him.

"See you later." Akashi kissed his cheeks.

"See you, Please careful Sei-kun." Kuroko smiled.

Akashi nodded his head and left the house.

Once Kuroko was left alone. Kuroko looked down for some reason Kuroko wasn't feeling good. The truth is he wanted Akashi to go to America. Because its a important business right? He felt like he was preventing him from leaving him all alone.

Like when he was at home alone.....

Kuroko shook away the negative thoughts. You slapped both of his cheeks and smiled.