Reflection chapter 8

Ayane P.O.V
"Seijirou fiancé...is...a-a..man..??" I cover my mouth.

This beautiful boy who is dress as a girl is Seijirou fiancé!! All this time I've been jealous of a man! How embarrassing!!!

I slump on the floor ashamed of myself. I saw Mibuchi walked out of Akashi bathroom. He saw me slump on the floor.

"Mibuchi..I'm a horrible person." I said.

"Eh what wro-" I turned and saw Mibuchi stop in his track. When I looked looked at where he was looking. Then at him who was pointing at Kuroko naked chest with a shaking figure. He turned into stone.

"A-a..A MAN!!!!!!!!" He scream.

I panic and ran toward him to cover Mibuchi mouth with my hand. I shush him to be quiet. He was mumbles and still shouting as I tried to shut him up.

"Is everything all right?" Akashi asked outside the door.

"Y-yes everything is alright." I said.

"If you need help tell me." Akashi said.

I turned back to Mibuchi who look like he was going to die. He was starting to turn blue. Then I noticed my hand was covering his mouth and nose.

"I-I'm sorry!" I apologized to him. He took a deep breathe once he got his air back.

"I-I thought I was gonna die..." he looked at me.

"Sorry but can you please keep this a secret between you and me." I begged him.

"Why? In sure Seichan would like to know right? Beside no one can keep a secret from him." Mibuchi said.

"I know. So please, I'm sure there is a reason Kuroko hid this." I bowed to her.

Mibuchi looked at me for a moment thinking then he sigh.

"Fine. Help me get him to the bath." Mibuchi said.

"Yes." I said.

After we help clean Kuroko and warm him up we softly put him back on the bed. I touch his long hair. It felt soft like cotton candy. I wonder why he don't cut his hair. Also why does he wear girl clothes?

P.O.V End

Kuroko P.O.V
I had a dream, it's always the same dream. Mother always crying for my sister. Father yelling at me forcing me to be my sister. In that house as I walk in the hallways everyone look at me like they love me with their scary smile. They don't see the real me. They all think I'm my sister but I'm not. It's scary where is the real me? Mother only love Kuroko Tetsumi. Where was Kurko Tetsuya why was I born?

The scean changed Again I'm in my garden looking at myself in the water showing my reflection of myself. There were two of me the reflection in the water was Kuroko Tetsuya and the one looking in the water is my dead sister. We both touch the water if we were really real. It's scary who am I? I'm not Kuroko Tetsumi.

"Tetsumi."Someone calling me.

"Tetsumi, wake up." Suddenly a bright light flash into my eye everything Turing white.

"Tetsumi. Are you awaken?" I open my eyes and saw red.

"Akashi..where am I?" I asked him.

"Your inside my room. Yesterday you well sick so Mibuchi and Ayane helped you." Akashi said.

"I see. Thank you." I stood up and looked at my clothes. My eyes widen. I hugged myself quickly. I turned to the three people who were standing at the door.

"D-did you see..?" I started to panic.

"What are you talking about Tetsumi?" Akashi tried to calm me down but I cut him off.

"Did you see!!" I turned to the two who was looking at me with weird expression.

"Y-yeah, sorry. But we won't tell anyone." Ayane apologized.

I start to panic more. My breathing became rougher and rougher. I felt myself shaking in fear.

"Listen if anyone ever find out your a boy. You will be whip and stay in that dark storage house by yourself. Then I'll discard you in this family." My father said.

I remember what my father said. I remember the first time he whip me for not acting like a girl in my lesson. I became scared of him. His face and voice full of hatred and darkness. I was only four at that time. It was scary as he threw me in the dark storage house my back hurting in pain. No one saved me, no one heard me as I scream for help, I didn't eat for four days. I was alone.

"Tetsumi. Tetsumi." I felt someone shaking me.

"No..I don't want to stay in the dark..let me out.." I was having flashback of staying in that dark storage room.

P.O.V End

Everyone watch as Akashi tried to calm Kuroko down. He was having a panic attack. Tears were staring to fall. He was still shaking.

"Tetsumi, it's okay I'm here. Your not in a dark place your at my house. Do you hear? It's me Akashi Seijirou your fiancé. I promised that I'll protect you right? So don't be scared." Akashi pulled Kuroko into his chest.

"Don't worry, don't be scared. Just listen to the sound of my heart beating. It's okay.." Akashi said. Akashi felt Kuroko calmed down a bit.

Ayane felt a bit jealous at that time but she held herself. Mibuchi and Ayane looked at each other. Maybe it was a bad idea to find out.

"What did you two do?" Mayuzumi deadpanned.

They both flinch.

"N-nothing. It's a secret! A se-cre-t!"They both said.

Mayuzumi felt annoyed by these two. He hated this job.

Akane: Damn it! Why do I keep thinking Reo-Nee is a women! I keep writing she or her! Lol

Akane: Damn it! Why do I keep thinking Reo-Nee is a women! I keep writing she or her! Lol. I'm so mess up!😂😭😥❤️✌️