finn x rachel

finn had just finished teaching a long glee rehearsal, and no one was left in the building. he was stacking sheet music alone in the choir room. suddenly, a soft tap on the door caught his attention. rachel walked in, but she wasn't in her usual getup. she was wearing a tight dress, with her ass and tits hanging out. finn could see her nipples poking out through the dress, and he was incredibly attracted to her. her hair was flowing around her face, and man did she look hot.
"woah, rachel. you look, woah" finn said, walking towards her. rachel leaned against the wall, looking even sexier, if that was possible.
"hey finn. what's up?" finn couldn't hold it in anymore. he grabbed rachel by the wrist and pulled her towards him, kissing her fiercely. "wow. maybe i should dress like this more often" finn picked rachel up and carried her over to the piano, laying her gorgeous body on top. he ran his hands up from her thighs to her boobs, squeezing them in pleasure. he ran his kisses down her neck, and rachel gasped in pleasure. she sat up on the piano and pulled finn's shirt over his head, running her tongue down his neck, leaving bright purple hickeys. finn grabbed the bottom of her dress, slapping her ass while doing so. he pulled her dress off, revealing her bare ass and her huge jugs. finn started fondling them, while rachel unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, letting them drop to the floor, revealing a boner bursting out of his boxers. rachel sat back in amazement when finn kicked off his jeans and his boxers, revealing his penis, at least 6 inches long. he grabbed his wallet and pulled out an XXL condom. she spread her legs open and laid back on the piano, revealing her pink pussy, wet and dripping. finn looked at her and slid into her, hearing rachel gasp. he slid in and out, slamming into her. suddenly, rachel had an orgasm, letting her juices flow out of her. finn leaned over, and lapped her up. then rachel hopped off the piano, her boobs bouncing up and down. she led finn over to a plastic chair and sat down. she grabbed onto his penis and rolled off the condom, running her fist up and down, listening do finn groan in pleasure. she spit onto his cock and took the tip in her mouth, sucking harder and harder. she took the entire length in her mouth, gagging on it and nuzzling her face in his balls. she sucked him off right until he was about  to cum, and she pulled his cock out of her mouth and let him cum all over her perfect body. she took her boobs in her mouth and licked the cum. "i love you babe," she said, winking, picking up her dress, and walking out of the choir room.