16

"OMG it's Leah! She's that girl dating Niall Horan!" someone shouted from afar. Leah looked around and giggled as it still amazed her whenever someone recognised on the street. She was dating Niall for some time now and everything was absolutely amazing between the two of them. She couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend than him, that's for sure.
"We should go and say Hi to those girls," Leah's friend Meghan suggested her, which only earned her a strange look from Leah, suggesting that she must have gone mad. Meghan knew Leah hated crowds and couple of fans might have been alright for now, but there's always more coming and in no time at all it a massive crowd of fans trying to squeeze closer.
"You're right, not a good idea," Leah's friend chuckled.  Suddenly Leah's phone started blowing out loads of different noises from different social media apps. Some message's from Niall asking if she was okay and couple of texts from other lads who were near by for some strange reason.
"Thank you," Leah said to her friend as they continued their route to the car. It was as far from town centre as possible so someone wouldn't think that it's a good idea to give her a note for breaking a law by standing in a bad place.
"Niall is a very lucky guy to have you," Meghan told her friend.
"Thank you, I'm lucky to have him too." Leah smiled and both of them got into the car as soon as they saw it in a parking lot.

A/N: I don't even know what is this chapter. My laptop is not working, because the charger is broken and I haven't gotten time to fix it. I'm going to Italy till next Thursday so don't expect me to update much sooner than middle of August... but I hope that you can enjoy this little update