25

"Honestly I can't believe it's been a year since I got together with Niall," Leah said to her best friend Maggie, as she was taking portrait shots of Hailee for her new project that involved natural beauty. Maggie didn't say anything back, just nodded her head and looked over at Harry, who was just leaning over the table for a better look at the papers she was working with.

"Where is he anyway?" Harry's sudden question got Leah's attention, which meant that she also got distracted and missed her chance of taking one of the best shots. She didn't want to hurt Harry's feelings by cursing at him about that so she just stayed silent for the moment and just before she was about to answer, Niall burst into her apartment without knocking.

"Sorry I'm late, there was traffic," he apologised as he walked over to his girlfriend, but as he leant over for a quick kiss, he was taken by surprise as his lips met with her cheek instead of lips.

"I'm busy at the moment," Leah just said. She felt bad for rejecting her boyfriend's kiss specially after he apologised for being late, but Leah knew that it was only for the best. Niall knew her good enough to know that she was not into the mood for romance, when she was working on one of her projects.

Hours passed and finally they were ready to wrap up with the day's work. After Leah had finished with taking photos of Hailee, Harry took her place and then both of them had some together. Looking at the photos Leah took that day made her proudly smile, she was happy how it turned out and it just gave her hope that she will get recognised a lot more than she is at the moment.

A/N: So... double update for this weekend. Honestly this story doesn't make any sense to me anymore and as I've said before, I have no clue how to continue it.
Basically this chapter has a massive time jump, perhaps in one of the next few chapters there's gonna be a massive plot twist or whatever it's called to make this story more interesting, also if you have any ideas what to add to this book, please share your thoughts in comments.

Also... if you have some spare time, could you check out my website - flickerofhope.jimdo.com - there's some of my own photography.

Enjoy! :)