1-The start of a great friendship

I remembered looking out of my bedroom window,seeing a boy playing with a toy race car.
A smile creeped onto my face,still in my purple heart pyjamas I ran downstairs the best I can with my short little legs, I ran to my Uncle as he was trying to write the new chapter to his book.

"Unkey" I say dancing on my small toes.

"Well aren't you happy today"he says and not looking at me." Are you hungry again."

"No...well yes,but can I please meet the boy next door,pretty please,with whipped cream,sprinkles,and a really big cherry on top!" I say getting onto my knees,holding my hands out to him like I was praying,and put out my bottom lip,like a small pout.

"How old is this boy-"

"Pretty please I need friends!" I say interrupting him. Then he finally looks at me.

"Be back by six,and check in every hour." He says and I jump up, and quickly run out the door."wear shoes!"

I ran right to him, I hear he's making sound effects, I stand in awe,and he doesn't see me.

"Can I try?" I squeal and he's not the only one looking at me.

"No"he says firmly."It's mine!"

I reach for it,he moves away from me quickly, letting me fall to the ground.

"Your wearing pyjamas."he says and I put my hands under my face and put out my bottom lip.

"I want to play too,can I have a turn?" I ask and he stares

He tries to look away,but if he did it didn't last long,his eyes kept meeting my bright blue ones,and people watched with big smiles as they worked.

"I got more in my room,you want one of those." He asks I jump up with a squeal." Then come on!"

I remember him end up giving me the one he was playing with,but he didn't get another,he just led me back outside,and I played with him for what only felt like minutes.

...

We run through tall grass,it's over my head,so I run behind lyric, he's a lot taller than me,but I take it that he's older to.
We break through the tall grass,I fall onto lyric and he just laughs, I jump up to find a lake.

"Charlie"he says looking at me." Do you want to go for a swim?"

"I can't,"I say looking down at my blue painted toes.

"Why, I make sure your daddy don't know."he's say I look up.

"He's not my daddy."I say looking at the tall grass

"Then I won't let your mommy."he says I try to all avoid eye contact.

"My Mommy is in heaven."I say and he pulls me into a big hug.

His arms wrap completely around me, I hug him back after realizing it's a hug my unkey says to never turn down a hug,and he steps back from me.

"Then who is it?"he asks and I look into his eyes.

"Unkey Wendell "and my eyes finally meet his.

"Then where's your Daddy?"he asks so confused.

"Unkey said he's locked away,forever,and I can't see my daddy."I say and he sits down.
He pulls me down next to him I sit next to him,looking out over the lake,and his arm comes over my shoulder.

"How old are you?"he asks and a wide grin comes onto my face.

"I'm five."I say holding up my hand to show him my fingers.