4

We both return home after the Mel. "You're home late." My mother says and I nod.

"I was with Rohan," I say and she nods.

"The neighbors asked me something." She says and I look up in the midst of unpacking the groceries. "Their son, Rohan, is going back to Seoul tomorrow but their daughter is too sick to come with them tomorrow. Can you watch her for an hour?"

My eyes lit up and I nod. "Sure, I'll do that," I say and she nods.

She walks to the groceries and smiles as she grabs the package of chocolate. "I was worried you forgot." She says as she looks at it with loving eyes.

"Guess I didn't," I say and she smiles.

"Thanks, honey." She says and I grin.

"I'm in my room," I say and I walk to my room.

My mother is finally acting normal again. Just thinking about it makes me happy.

-the next day-
I wait until Rohan finishes saying his goodbyes to Seo Yul. "Hi." He smiles as he notices me standing in the hallway of his house. "What are you doing here?"

"Someone's gotta look after Seo Yul," I say and he snorts.

"Yeah I understand that, but you?!" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Do whatever you gotta do in Seoul," I say and he smiles.

"9 pm. Today." He says and I frown. "Turn the TV on channel 305."

"Are you on the news for possessing another area in Seoul with your gang?" I joke and he rolls his eyes.

"Just turn your tv on." He says and I nod.

"Won't you tell me what it is?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"It's a surprise." He smiles and I frown.

"I can just search for the TV schedule online." I shrug and he slowly nods.

"But it isn't a surprise anymore if you do so." He whispers and I nod.

"Exactly." I grin.

"Rohan, hurry up, we have to go!"

"I gotta go." He sighs and I nod.

"Good luck-" he pulls me in a hug and I feel myself becoming red.

"I'll get you out of here. It's a promise." He whispers before he lets me go.

"Bye!" He waves us off.

"B-bye." I weakly wave back.

Seo Yul strangely looks at me and I close the door. "Hye Won are you okay? Did I make you sick?" She asks and I quickly shake my head.

"I'm okay, what's wrong?" I ask her and she frowns.

"You're very red." She says and we walk to the living room.

"A-ah, it's just warm here," I say and she scratches her arm.

"It's winter." She says and I awkwardly smile.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask and she smiles.

"I want to watch Rohan now." She says and I look at the time.

"Not yet. We still have to still have to wait for that." I say and she sighs.

"Then I want to eat." She says and I nod. I warm the food up that her mother prepared for us.

"Did you wash your hands?" I ask her as I set the plates on the table.

"No." She says and she quickly washes her hands.

"I'm glad that you're better than yesterday." I smile as we start to eat.

"I love spaghetti." She smiles and I nod.

"Me too." We quickly finish the food and I do the dishes while she plays in her room.

"Seo Yul!" I call her and she quickly walks out of her room. "It's 9 PM." I smile and we quickly rush to the living room.

We sit on the couch and she turns the TV on since I don't know how their TV works. The intro of the second season of the program School Rapper starts and I snort.

"He's still in?" I ask her and she stays silent. "Seo Yul?"

"He told me not to tell you." She mumbles and I smile.

"That means he's still in." I smile and we continue to watch the first episode.

"He looks so cool." Seo Yul says with heart eyes.

He looks like a drugs dealer to be fair.

"Yeah, he sure does."