Chapter 17.

Song's for this chapter:

Future- Paramore

The Mighty Fall- Fall Out Boy

Perrie's P.O.V.
--

As I walked out the door,I quietly shut it,not wanting to make noise in the hallway.

I took a small peek down the hallway,trying to see since the power was cut off. Sighing I walked down the hallway carefully,eyeing every move in the hallway.

As I was about to turn a corner, I heard a noise coming from the direction and I hid behind the wall, knowing it was Louis.

I noticed that he wasn't the only one here.

"You two go that way and I'll go this way."Louis sneered.

As I heard two pairs of footsteps,I looked to my side and saw a cart that had chlorophyll and rags right next to it and I grabbed them, carefully trying to not make noise.

And as the two guards for Louis turned towards the corner I was at, I brought out the pocket knife and managed to stab one of the guards in the leg, and put the rag against their mouth. The first guard was passed out afterwards.

I turned towards the other guards and saw him about to punch me, I grabbed his arm when he swung at me and flipped him over, causing him to scream.

I managed to put the rag against his mouth and he passed out. I sighed and took deep breaths, turning towards the way I heard Louis voice.

I walked down another dark hallway and heard nothing. I cursed under my breath and turned around, only to be kicked back.

I fell, my head hitting the ground. I screamed,"Fuck!"

I closed my eyes and looked up after hearing a dark chuckle. I saw no other than Louis standing infront of me, with a smirk upon his face.

I crawled back and managed to get up, before I was grabbed by the hair and slammed against the wall. "Do you really think you can beat me."He said after every kick and punch.

He grabbed something out of his pocket, which seemed to be a gun.

I coughed out blood and looked up, glaring at him before swinging my foot underneath his feet, causing him to fall. I slowly got up, watching him groan.

"Actually I do."I said before I grabbed the gun that got out of his hand when I kicked him. I grabbed the gun, pointing it at him. He chuckled and said,"Go ahead."

I raised an eyebrow, and grabbed the pocket knife, jamming it in Louis arm.

He screamed, and held his arm that was stabbed by the pocket knife. I grabbed him and dragged him with me, harshly whispering in his ear,"I'm going to let Zayn kill you."

We walked down the hallway until we would meet with Zayn.

//

OH.

BAD ASS.

It's a cliffhanger, bc I didn't want that long of a chapter. Oh, and I posted the first chapter to the Zerrie fanfic called Smoothie!