Oops - Jin NSFW

Jin had always said that he was fine with a long distance relationship. There were, in fact, moments of his life where he welcomed the concept. Yet there were days, like recently, where all he wanted was someone to cuddle him to sleep at night, or someone to help him relax with a massage... or something else.

Jin was the most vanilla guy you could ever meet. It was due to the fact that he was such a romantic, and couldn't bear to see you in any pain, physical or emotional, even if it was something you had requested. Somehow this didn't impact your sex life with him. Even though you knew he wouldn't cuff you to the bedpost, or humiliate you in a public place, every night you spent with him was still completely different than the last. Especially the night you landed in Korea.

This was your longest trip in a while - you'd be with him a month after being apart for so long. His schedule meant that if you were to visit Korea, you'd be hanging out in the house completely alone - and when Jin was free, you would have something on; either a wedding or work. This was the first time since God knows when, when the two of you would be able to spend some quality time together - and that was exactly what Jin had planned.

He picked you up from the airport himself, no chauffeur, no friend doing him a favour, nothing. Just him and you in the car for an hour or so while he drove you back to the house in the late evening. Seoul was beautiful when the sun was setting - the city lights beginning to twinkle against the fading orange sky. He could see just how tired you were, so he decided to wait until the jet lag had worn off before he made any moves.

Said moves were made exactly one week later, after he'd spent a long day filming. One thing he had mentioned to you is that, though you'd both be in the same city, he'd still have to work. Their managers and directors had requested another series of Run! BTS, and of course he had to agree to it. "It shouldn't be a problem, though." He'd told you on the other end of the phone. "The worst that would happen is that you'd be asked to hang out behind the cameras with the staff – and try not to laugh too loudly, of course."

"I don't mind. It'll be nice to see an episode live." You answered him honestly. You loved watching those episodes, it allowed you to see the side of your boyfriend you wouldn't normally be able to see. He was always so happy and relaxed when he hung around with his brothers, and his smile was always so bright and beautiful. Not being able to spend time one on one with him was a small price you were willing to pay if it meant that you got to see him happy and relaxed.

You didn't know how you'd managed to get away long enough to do it, though, but you'd managed it. Without Jin knowing, the band or even the crew, you had managed to decorate his bedroom in the most romantic way you had ever seen, it put the movies to shame. Once filming for the day had finished and the staff had gone home, you had excused both of you, bade goodnight to everyone and showed him his bedroom that had undergone a transformation. There were rose petals all over the bed and the floor, candles decorating the shelves and units. Soft jazz playing quietly in the background. This was a cheese-fest; but Jin was a cheesy romantic kind of guy, and you could see he'd appreciated it.

"What's all this?" He asked, walking further into his room to get a better look at it.

You closed the door behind you. "A thank you, for everything. It was originally a thank you for everything you've done for me on this trip, but," you walked closer to him, "why stop at the trip when you're a wonderfully loving boyfriend, who treats me so well?"

Jin started to blush. He was always so cute when he blushed. "I should be doing this stuff for you."

"Oh, shut up and kiss me."

He certainly kissed you alright. His large hands came up to your cheeks, cupped your face enough to tilt your head up to him and gave you a kiss you two haven't shared in a while. It was loving and passionate, and was definitely leading elsewhere. His hands trailed down your body, stopping at your ass where he softly cupped it, and somehow managed to pull you closer to him. This was a kiss he didn't intend on breaking, but you both had to come up for air at some point. Not that you wanted to either.

Your hands found their way to his broad shoulders, and you gently pushed him towards the bed. He sat down on the edge, a tent prominent in his jeans more so now than ever before. His eyes lowered and watched you as you fell to your knees in front of him, your hands now rubbing up and down his clothed thighs. Clothed. That was something you'd have to remedy.

Your hands began to undo his bottoms, and softly pulled them off him. To anyone else, this would have been boring - just a way for you to waste time or something. To Jin, however, this was a tease. A slow start to one of the best nights of his life. You'd never taken charge before, and though he wasn't used to it, he'd make sure to make the most out of this.

Once his jeans were off, you started to play with him over his briefs, taking your time to work him up to a point where it was almost unbearable. Your hands massaged his length, your lips pressed gentle kisses.

Your fingers hooked into his waistband and pulled, allowing your prize to be released. All the while, Jin was watching your every gesture, anticipating your next move and getting it wrong each time. He didn't expect you to tease him. He also didn't expect you to lick a broad stripe on his cock, your tongue running from base to tip and sending a pretty powerful shiver down his spine. He couldn't help himself - he couldn't control it - his hands were tangled in your hair before either of you could think. A moan had already escaped his lips. You'd already turned him on so much, he was so sensitive the smallest touch would have him arching his back in pleasure.

Your lips wrapped around his tip, licking, sucking, just getting him used to the sensation once more before you started lowering yourself further onto him, feeling him fill more and more of your mouth until you were almost gagging around him. His hands left your hair long enough for him to remove his top, before they returned to their place, this time moving up and down with your head as you bobbed, giving him exactly what he needed, and issuing as much pressure as you knew he loved.

"God, baby. Your tongue is magical."

His grip got tighter and tighter in your hair, so much so you had to get off him and pull him away. He was going to cum, and you didn't want that. Not yet anyway.

You stood up and backed away a little, and made him watch as you slowly undressed yourself for him. Teasing different parts of your body as you swayed to the music. His eyes never left you, not even when you pushed him onto his back, knelt over him with your naked body, and sank yourself down onto him.

"Ah, shit."

Jin rarely cursed - only in situations of high stress or when he felt you wrapped around him. Your delicious walls clamping around him sending him to a whole other world. Like he was now, watching you grinding on his cock, his hands on your hips and nails digging in.

You got faster, and he got louder, so much louder. Goading you on with each moan. He couldn't hold it back and neither could you. Both of you came at the same time.

When you finally got your senses, you looked down at him - his face was all red and fucked out. You giggled at him, and climbed off him. You hadn't been intimate like that in so long, so it was comforting to feel him behind you, cuddling into you, rubbing your arm in the soft way you like. That stopped.

"Oops." Jin said. He sounded a little sheepish.

"What?"

"Don't be mad."

"What?"

He pointed up at the corner of the room. You followed his gaze. With the new season of Run! BTS, the audience was getting every angle of their lives. So, there, looking into the room was the cold eye of a camera lens.