The pain of a last song

Annabeth p.o.v

That sucked so much. I shouldn't have asked Percy that stuff but why didn't I stop myself. I'm a daughter of Athena, I have judgement,I can think and plan ahead and know what I'm doing but I didn't then.Why didn't I know.

I was crying into Silenas shoulder, she stroked my back gently.She said calming things in my ear and used charm speak to bring me to a non-hysterical state. "I asked him if he would sing for Rachel and he siad 'Annabeth don't ask that' and his voice and eyes were so dark and not like his sea green ones,and-and" I was gasping and then another wave of tears racked my body. "Annabeth please get some sleep and just relax" Silena whispered. She was right and I was being silly, I just needed to calm down and get my priorities straight. "Thanks Silena" I gulped, I walked out of the Aphrodite cabin and looked out at the Long Island sound, the sun glistening and bouncing off the water. I had a knew plan.

I had my shower stuff ready, a drachma, and a small note of paper. I walked to the shower block late that night. I walked around the back, I pinned the note to the back, and marched to the shower. I undressed and jumped into the shower. I first, turned on the water and held the drachma clutched in my palm. I flicked it into the mist of shower water. I tossed the coin into the water, it shimmered and vanished. "Oh goddess accept my offering". The water turned into a small portal of bending light. "Thalia grace"  I said. The mist shimmered and a face showed in the cloud. "ANNABETH" Thalia yelled and smile spreading across her face. I was covering my chest. I told her all about my problems, she already knew about my feelings and I explained all that had happened , Thalia was with the hunt but she didn't see to be busy.

"Look Annabeth please its really okay" she said and reached out. "Thalia, I miss you and I want this drama just end" I pleaded. "Look just confront Percy, explain your self and just try be honest".she said
" Thalia how can I be honest with him,when he's not with me". I swept my arms in anger and blew the vapour cloud away. "AHHH" I screamed and punched the wall. Tears and water slid down my face.

The voice started to sing.his voice.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

He sang and it calmed my nerves, my voice was shaking from tears but his voice drowned it out.
I felt sure and happy with him. We sang together, only a wall of concrete between us.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

My heart pounded and all that was bad left my mind.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Us singing made me relax. I was so calm with him singing in my ears. "There's a note, may you please read it" I Said into the nothing. I heard the sound. Of moving paper and foot steps.

I turned off the Water and grabbed my stuff and ran back to my cabin. I slept so well but the question nagged at my mind.