Trying to describe character appearances

Elizabeth;
She has red (if being more realistic, ginger) hair that is normally let down and reaches an inch or so below her shoulders. Her hair for some reason has a small curl to the ends of it. She has a hair bobble on her wrist that she uses to tie her hair up into a ponytail when she is focused on something. In the sun, the roots of her hair do get 'lighter' and appear to be more blond than ginger/red.

She has pale skin, which is already normal for someone of Irish decent and that has red/ginger hair (as they burn earlier and do create their own vitamin D so they don't need to be in the sun as often as others), but also due to the fact that she developed anemia (A low amount of iron in the her blood which means it takes more work to get oxygen around her body). She does, however, have a small amount of freckles over the bridge of her nose.

She has dark brown eyes that have became lighter than when she was a child. One random thing about her is that her eyebrows are dark brown, unlike her hair which is red/ginger (its normal for redheads to have different eyebrow colours than their actual hair colour). She is shorter than average, standing at a height of about 4"8. She does own glasses as she is short sighted/near sighted, but doesn't wear them all the time as it can, with time, ruin her vision more.

She is normally seen wearing a hoodie or jumper (blue or white in colour) that might be a size to big for her combined with loose 3/4 trousers, usually black in colour. She, if she could, would normally prefer to not take her hoodie/jumper off, but does wear a black long-sleeved top underneath it anyway. She combines these with a pair of black sneakers and white ankle socks (not visible unless you were looking for them).

She always carries around her current notebook and pen in her hands, but also takes a small shoulder bag around with her, in which are a few spare pens, three pencils, a rubber, a sharpener, two full notebooks and one empty one.

I have no art that is the best at depicting her as I have described.
pxstel666

Bcred-Bcy
_Ultxmate-Detective_
Ultimxte_Spxce_Mxn
-bxndaids
Gxmidrxgs-
-ibukii
Aoi_Asahixa
Pseudxlxgist

I trie d