uno

Her channel name was Peach. And that's what everyone knew her as. Peach, with the long brunette hair, perched on the white bedsheets in the light pink room, a peach pillow perched behind her.

However, it wasn't as sweet as it sounded. Peach was a cam girl, who would be request daily to do lewd things to her body, or rather, to other people. But she never interacted with her viewers outside of the dainty little wave and quiet hello at the start of all her videos.

When she first began, all she would do was record herself masturbating once or twice a week for the camera. Now, with views she never would have expected, she records herself dancing in lace underwear, masturbating, fucking herself with dildos and more. She also had a website where people could purchase photo sets or custom content.

Over her year of experience, she learnt that quite a lot of people were into kinkier content, outside of the regular stuff. Sometimes she would bring in a female friend to "experiment" with. They already knew what they would be doing. But Peach's viewers didn't know that.

Peach's real name, Annalise. What she went by? Els. After leaving the comforting joke her parents owned, Annalise legally changed her name to Ella Devoux (dev-oh). But no one who visited her site or watched her livestreams, knew that. She didn't want to know any of them like that, the dirty bastards. All, except one.

There was a username that always popped up during her shows, had a permanent tab on her website under two different IP addresses. Online, she could see him as DaddyAlien. She had never spoken to him directly, never worked up the guts to direct message him on the cam website.

But no matter what time of day, his username would always pop up on screen along with a donation. The donation always ranged in the thousands, no less than 1000$ but weirdly no more than 10000$. Not only that but he bought every video and every photo shoot she did. Though, he never once requested custom content for himself.

Until today.

An email buzzed through onto her phone while she was styling her hair for the day. Well, straightening it. She placed the hot tool down and unlocked her phone, tapping into her email.

"From terrenlee@javio.com

Hi, Peach.

I would like to request a photo set and a video from you. You may recognise the user, DaddyAlien, no? That is me.

I would like to request that for the photo set, you use the outfit I ordered you and sent to your P.O box. Hope you don't mind doll, but please, I ask that you keep this outfit for your and my eyes only. I would like 10 photos in this set, photos of you having fun, smiling, enjoying yourself with whatever you please.

As for the video, the same outfit if you could. And as to what you film yourself doing? Surprise me, do whatever you please in the video. It could be a video of you doing your hair if you so pleased. Whatever would make you happy. It doesn't need to be sexual.

Tata for now, peach

- Ghost"

She was shocked, to say the least. Of course people had sent her props along with requests, but never like this.

She finished straightening her hair before heading down to check her P.O box. No surprise that there were plenty of packages. Visitors to her website and regular viewers would send her gifts. Candies, jewellery, anything they thought would give them an in. They usually sent notes along with it, a subtle username left on the paper. She usually ignored it though.

There was one package today though, that was abnormally large. She packed them all into her car regardless and drove home. Carrying them into her apartment was always the difficult part, but she always managed. The first package she decided to open was the largest. Inside was a white, long sleeve, cropped sweater, a pastel pink skirt with its own suspenders, white over the knee socks and black, classic Mary Janes. There was also two fluffy purple hair ties, and a pastel purple choker with a heart in the middle.