dos

Her Wednesday started off calm, an early morning walk and a bowl of fruit. But then, it turned upside down. Wet Wednesday livestreams were held in the middle of the day, right before she would have her lunch.

But today, something felt odd. So she ate before her livestream. She decided on ordering in KFC and Krispy Kreme donuts. She had a pretty big allowance every month, thanks to the anonymous user who also went by Ghost.

Everything was fine, she checked her emails while eating her food. A new request was sitting in her inbox. An unrecognisable email account.

"Hi peach. If you spend your wet wednesday livestream dousing yourself in water and your own piss, I will send 20000$ to your account right now and the same amount during and right after your livestream. That's 60000$. It's okay if you say no, but I would like to witness you pissing yourself in leggings and lace panties."

She sat for a moment, taking a deep breath. For her, that was a lot of money in one go. And it would go towards saving up for her own house. She decided on agreeing, so she sent an email back saying yes before preparing herself for her livestream.

She made sure to drink plenty beforehand and put a glass near her streaming tub so she could drink during the stream. She dressed herself in a white shirt, white lace panties and white leggings, leaving her boobs free because people liked to watch her nipples get hard from cold water.

She took a deep breath after setting up her camera and settled into her tub before hitting start stream. She waited a little and typed out a pinned message, telling everyone she would be fulfilling a special request during this Wet Wednesday livestream.

It was making her nervous, but there was no other option. She already agreed. To back out now would just be rude to her customer. So she stood in her tub and let her bladder loose, her piss pooling in her panties almost instantly before spilling down her legs.

She let out an unintended moan, enjoying the warmth spreading across her lower half. She looked down to see her white leggings had turned a slight yellowish colour. She filled up her glass and gulped the water down, still pissing herself for the livestream she was currently doing. She could get used to this, she thought.

She then turned her thoughts to her deepest desire. To try out diapers. Maybe enjoying this was a sign it was time for her to try them.

She reached into one of her bathroom cabinets and pulled out a waterproof vibrator, peeling her leggings off and pushing her soaked panties to the side so her livestream could see her still soaking wet pussy. The vibrator easily slid into her as she was already slick and she turned it on high, leaning back against the wall from the initial shock.

She instantly started moving the vibe in and out of herself, moaning abnormally loud for her. She could feel the water already start to affect her and so she pulled her panties back over her pussy before taking her shirt off and holding it between her own legs in a ball. She pissed herself again, covering her panties once more along with the vibe and her t shirt.

She instantly put her shirt back on and put the plug in her bath. She then wiped her hands and aimed her camera down before laying in the bottom of the tub, putting her legs up against the wall and spreading them. She proceeded to fuck herself with the soaking wet vibrator, her panties and shirt clinging to her flesh.

Safe to say, that was one of her best livestreams for her, in many ways.

After cleaning herself up and the bathroom, she got dressed into a comfy sweater and regular undies before sitting down at her iMac and searching around on the internet.

Singing along to her playlist, she ordered some new items to test out, diapers and onesies. One kink she had occasionally been requested to take part in was ABDL. Maybe now was the time to try it out.

A quick glance at her bank account proved to her that she had been sent the 60000$ as promised by the email. She immediately transferred it into her savings account for her house and finished off the rest of her donuts.

The rest of her day was reasonably calm, though she was eager for her diapers to arrive. Perhaps this would be a rewarding experience. Though she would separate her abdl content from her regular content. There are certain things you don't mix. And she didn't want people getting the wrong idea. Plus, it just made it easier for her.

She went to bed early that night, exhausted from her orgasms earlier in the day. But weirdly enough, the faceless man named ghost invaded her dreams that night.

When she woke up, her alarm was blaring. She'd slept through the whole night, surprisingly to her. She rolled out of bed and put some lazy clothes on before going out into her kitchen. She started off her day with some cold KFC, because she could.

She munched her way through her chicken while reading through her emails, including a new request. She decided however, to leave it until tomorrow. Much like Tuesdays, Thursdays were rather busy for her, so most of the time she didn't complete requests on those days.

An hour into her day, her doorbell rang. Curious, she walked over to the door and checked through the peephole before realising it was the postman. With a sigh of relief, she opened the door and signed for the packages he handed her.

She set them on her sofa and set her coffee machine up to make her a mocha before she pulled out her scissors and cut open the two large boxes and the bag. She knew what was in them, but she wanted to open them anyway.

Her coffee machine beeped, signalling that it had finished, so she walked back into her kitchen and grabbed her mug, blowing lightly on the hot liquid. She took a sip while peering into the packages, smiling when she saw her diapers and onesies.

Her day went on as normal aside from the packages. She did her livestreams, ate food and took a shower at the end of the day before hopping into bed. That night she watched YouTube videos until she passed out, sleeping through till her alarm rang loud and clear the next day.