Pure White Roses

Me just a normal girl, literally nothing to worry about. I'm Miah, I have a wonderful family. My brother (Ethan), sister (Emily) and my Mum and Dad. My family is amazingly fun and are the best people in the world. Just imagine roses. Pure white roses. Almost perfectly symmetrical, perfectly white and untouched. In winter we do lose ourselves, but when spring comes again we are a perfectly normal family.

School is easy for me, I breeze through classes. Maths and science seem to understand me the most. English on the other hand just destroys me. Books just don't seem to read me, grammar doesn't seem to correct me and spelling doesn't seem to spell out how confused I am. Maybe its the teacher, or even the class...or it could be just me and my messed up mind.

__________________________________________________________

Today is not like every other day. Today is special and exciting. We get to go to school camp. I have been waiting for this day for ages. I even get to travel on a Bus with all my friends and even my besties Ruby and Catherine.

Last year in year 7 after a rough time in grade 6, having barely any friends from the leader in the group hating my guts. I had found two, good friends that I felt like I could have for a long time and even forever. But I always knew that could change.

Weird how objects can symbolize things. Just like roses can symbolize something good and bad is going to happen. I just hope this time beautiful Pure, white roses where good.

After the trip there I found out that I was in a room with my besties and 4 other of my friends which were great. Catherine and I were in group two while Ruby was unlucky and ended up in group 3. We were sad but we got some bonding time.

Days later after the camp. As we were traveling back on the bus. In my head I think about the white roses, did they bring me up. Then something weird started to happen. I recalled everything that had happened in my head, about meeting Jack and regrets about things I did. Did Jack think I was stupid? Why did I do that? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Then it came clear to me, something had changed. What was it?