The Quest

"All aboard!" Leo yelled as the crew finished their lunch with new guest Reyna. As they piled on The Argo 2, Leo started the boat onwards. The sea was clear today, with no land in sight. His heart twisted for a moment as he thought about another place with endless sea. He had sworn on the river styx he'd come back for her, though he wasn't quite sure how.

He heard coach Hedge mumbling something unclear,but it seemed to unsettle him. Leo decided to go and ask what was wrong. When he approached though, he heard"...could've sworn I smelled a demigod...a different one from this lot..." After hearing this, Leo froze.

He finally asked, "Uh, coach? Is something bothering you?" The coach turned around with a guarded look.

"Nothing, Valdez, just thought that I smelled a new demigod. Probably just mixing up the smells though. Now, if you excuse me..." with that, the coach turned and went downstairs. Leo was confused. Surely there wasn't a new demigod? At this time? With the gods going all Mr.Hyde on them? And yet sayters did have amazing demigod tracking skills, so maybe the coach was right. Leo decided to alert the crew on this... or maybe not. what if it really was nothing? Or if it wasn't, maybe Leo could prove himself useful? Yes, that's what he'd do, go on a completely unessicery quest that might have no meaning, and go completely alone. Totally Leo's style. But he supposed he'd do it anyways, after all, what if there was one out there? He had to check it out. Besides, they could use some extra hands. After night fell, he gathered a few things, then remembered he had a magic tool belt. Best to be safe. He started steering the ship away from the horizon.

" Here we go,"