Does she like him?

Inks POV
Dream had been acting weird lately. Whenever we fight nightmares group she turns into a blushing mess especially when she's fighting cross she always hums when she sees cross outside of battle tomorrow is the day where we can relax thanks to our yearly one day truce we always have it on the 7th of July that's the only day we are nice to each other we agreed to go to the beach this time. I'm going to be honest I think Dream has a ................... crush on cross but I don't trust him he's been more aggressive to.

Nightmares POV
Cross has started calling a a**hole but when he said that I was surprised Dust says he might become a traitor like killer. Killer recently joined inks group which I hated her for that but it gives us a challenge since she knows all of our plans. I've been feeling more negative feelings from cross lately which is one of the two reasons I bring him to fights the second reason is that he's been more aggressive and he fights better than he did before he started calling me a**hole I wonder if something happened.

Cross's POV
Nightmare seems to bring me to battles more often then usual must be because I got better at fights dust and horror says I've been more aggressive than usual dream also seems to let her guard down whenever we fight it's weird error recently joined he only joined because nightmare asked him to join after he beat nightmare in a battle Dust recently went more insane then he was before I haven't told anyone that...................... Chara was back and merged with me again. That might be the reason I got better at fights and how I got more aggressive.

Dreams POV
I don't know what's gotten into me but for some reason my heart (soul) started beating faster whenever Cross was around. I told blue about this she said I had to ignore it I just couldn't ignore it though i felt all warm and fuzzy when I was near cross it was weird wait fo I love cross?