Chapter 4:The Chase

Your Pov:
As me and Ray run through the forest I hear police men yell loudly at us!
"Stop!!""Hault!!Theirs no need to run!"I hear a few yell.
I notice a shadow above of us,but I ignore it.
"Ay!!Bitches!Climb up the tree!"I slightly hear Zack yell at us.
I roll my eyes than nod.I firstly help Rachel up.Before I knew it,I was actrully looking up at the most highest tree I've ever seen!

I gulped nervously knowing I could never climb something that high till,"Ay!!Y/N!!Just climb the fucking tree dammit!"Zack yells

"Ay!!Y/N!!Just climb the fucking tree dammit!"Zack yells.
I look up at him kinda pissed of.
"Shut it Zack!I um...I-I'm scared of heights.."I tell him,even tho I mumble the end part.
After about 2 seconds past I hear him chuckle.I get VERY emberassed and turn away.

Zacks Pov:
I decide to go down for Y/N just to help 'em up.As I jump down I realize I left my Sythe on the branch.
"Fuck.."I mummble to myself.
I pick up Y/N and jump up to near the top of the tree.I place 'em down on steady lookin branch and grab my Sythe.I hear small giggles from the girls.
"What the fuck ya giggling about?"I ask tilting over to Y/N and Ray.
"Nooothing..."Ray responds.
I than get my attention on Y/N,who is blushing a cherry red.
After a few seconds of quietness it was broken of the sight of police lights.
"Fu-""Sshh.."Y/n says quietly interrupting me.
I was gonna yell till I notice why she said that.The lights were so close to us.With me being a dumbass,I broke a branch as quietly as I could in half and threw it FAR. Y/n and Ray just stared as they left.
"Their gone...we can make a run for it c'mon!"I yell getting everyone down as quiet but is the most harsh and kinda painful way.

~To Be Continued~