Chapter 1:Escaping that hell-hole

Your Pov:
Me and Zack just escaped that weird building with Ray in his arms.Once we leave I notice the police coming near where we are.I tug on Zack's sweater nervously.
"Dam..what the fuck ya want (y/n)?"He yells at me.
"Wait up-"I yell before he leaves the buidling holding poor Ray.
Once he leaves he sees cop cars and police men run at us.
"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"Most of them yell at us.
I quickly put my hands up as Zack places Ray down slowly.
"Now...back away from the girl-"Before he finishes I run into the woods avoiding the bullets.
All I hea from their are shootings.I get worried for Zack,even thoughr he isn't really a "human".I stop at a nearby town,where I see cop cars nonstop.
"Wonder if theirs any abandoned houses.."I whisper to myself.
I quickly run to one I notice after a few minutes.I run inside and barricade the doors and windows.I started making a plan.I'd wait till it's near midnight or so,than go find Zack and Ray.I have to.To be honest,I have a small,SMALL crush on Zack.Nothing personal tho,and Ray is like my little sister.We could be a family...if I find them..I better rest now tho...I look up at the ceiling and mumble,"Goodnight guys.."And fall right to sleep.

~To be Continued~