1

I weave my way to the clothes in boxes in my room it was my last day in Forks. I walk down stairs and hug my dad by he still had to go to work although I was leaving. Made myself a bowl of cereal. And started thinking the past months been hard and it was time for me to stop troubling myself over someone that was never going to come back. I got close to Jacob but then he left I mean he didn't leave Forks but he wouldn't pay attention to me anymore. So I started talking to Elijah Mikaelson my friend from Phoenix. He said that he just moved to New Orleans and that I could come over and live with him and his family. What people didn't know about me or the Cullens didn't know about me was that I knew about vampires werewolves and witches before I even came to Forks . but for my friends sakes I kept it a secret. Elijah Mikaelson and his family were all vampires but they weren't just normal vampires they were the original vampires. Original traditional vampires I mean the Cullens we're not traditional vampires they were the cold ones. So I decided I would get away and go with Elijah for a while forget about what happened or at least try. I still scream at night in my nightmares at least. My dad is going to send me back to Phoenix but I told him I had a place to go. And legally he couldn't tell me that I couldn't. So that night I started packing my bags and now here I am the day I'm getting on the plane and going all the way to New Orleans. Now I know that one day I'll have to come back two forks but I hope it's not anytime soon. I finished my breakfast and my thoughts and start packing up my truck. It was actually Sunny for once in Forks and I knew it would be nice day. So that's why I chose to go today no weather delays on my flight or anything.
            Time skip--New Orleans

I got off the plane it was sunny in New Orleans to I was happy. For once I can get away from all the memories I had in Forks. Not just the one of Edward or the Cullens but Jacob and my father and everyone. I was finally going to have a restart no one knew me but Elijah and Nicklaus which is his younger brother. I knew that I would have a Target on my back going to live with these people but I knew it was worth it. Cuz finally going to be happy for once. I got into a taxi and told him to take me to the French Quarter. Once I got to the French Quarter I got out and took my luggage with me all the boxes and furniture will be shipped to me in a few days. I was greeted by Marcel. Marcel I said getting out of the taxi it's nice to see you again. Young Bella it's nice to see you too. Me and Marcel met when me and Elijah did but we never did get close. He pulled me into a tight hug and then led me to my room. A few vampires bought in my stuff. Marcel stopped one of them ones in the front giving orders. Bella this is dingo he is a good friend of mine. You can trust him. I gave dingo a shy smile and said nice to meet you dingo. Nice to meet you too Bella he said with a little bit of an accent. Right then I saw Elijah on the other side of the room that we were standing in which was the living room. I ran over to Elijah and hugged him. Hello Elijah it's been awhile I said. Elijah gave a little laugh and said it's nice to see you too Bella with his thick English accent. What no hug for me I heard in a little less accent behind my back I turned around and saw Klaus I walked over and gave Klaus a hug. The only reason I didn't give you a hug it's because you were trying to sneak up on me again Klaus I said back after the hug. He laughed a little welcome to the French Quarter in New Orleans he said make yourself at home Bella you can stay here as long as you like. But first it's time for you to meet my siblings other than Elijah. Elijah and Klaus led me into a dark room and said first there is Finn. They flipped on the light and there was a man with long brown brown hair he seemed nice but I've heard the stories Elijah told me about Finn so I new to keep my distance. Then they led me to another room this is Freya they open the door and a beautiful girl with long brownish blonde hair was practicing a spell in the middle of the room. She look nice too but I've never heard stories about her so I have no clue what she's like. She gave me a polite nod then they led me to another room this is Rebecca you've met her Rebecca I thought you daggered her Klaus. I did but she found a way to get undagger he answered. Anyway I walked over and hug Rebecca it's nice to see you again Becca I say . she laughed back to that nickname. And Final meet kol Elijah said and a man with brownish blond hair and very brown eyes. My I also add I thought he was very cute. Then I looked at him closer and he had on a blue button up shirt with a pair of jeans on. He held out his hand and I gladly shook it.

I do not own any of the original character or Vampire Diaries character nor do I own the Twilight characters I just use them for my story.