we

( I will tell you when to play this song)

You ran up to him and he gave you an smile. Doctor:' na jaemin is ok but he will be here for an few days.'

You smiled at him. You:' can I see him.' doctor:' of course-' you toke off to his room and the doctor chuckle.

Doctor:' that boy is lucky to have an girl like that.' he shook his head and went on.

You finally made it to jaemin room and saw him asleep on the bed. You ran to his bed. You looked at him as he was hurt.

Like always it hurt. Seeing the person you love the most get hurt. Always hurt. You wish you could take the pain away and heal him but you can't.

You sighed and pulled an chair up beside the bed. You sat in the chair and hold jaemin hand.

You haven't rest in hours because of him. It already midnight. You were exhausted and hurting.

Since you thought jaemin would want you to lay with him. You got in the bed with jaemin. You would of wrapped your arms around him but he had bandages all over him too.

You just hold his hand and put your head on his pillow. You:' goodnight jaemin... I love you.' you kissed his cheek and went off asleep.

The whole time the nurses watch you and was crying when they heard what you said. You were so innocent and the news you were going to hear would destroy you.

The nurses left you two like that for the rest of the night. When the morning came. You woke up to the sunlight.

( Play butterfly at the top)

It was peaceful and silent. You smiled at the feeling of being happy. You looked at jaemin and saw how perfect he looked.

You looked at his face. You kissed his cheek and pulled an hair put his face. You:' good morning jaemin.' you giggled.

Later that night you found out that jaemin was in an deep sleep for an long time. But he might wake up one day so you toke it as an good thing. Also if he did.

He would never be able to talk again.

Jaemin saw everything you were doing some how in his dream. He couldn't move yet but he wanted too.

He wanted to give you the biggest hug and tell you how much he loved you but he couldn't.

You told him stories and memories the whole day. Your hand still locked with his. You would get up so the nurses could fix him up and stuff and you would close your eyes.

You wanted to give him privacy. Since he wasn't mentally here to tell you. Jaemin still saw you and smiled.

When the nurses were done. They left and you got back in the bed with him. You:' I know it is possible that you might never wake up but remember.' tears started to form.

You:' I will always love you and be here. I don't care if it means everyday.' you wiped the tears and got up. You:' I need to take an shower ok.'

You went to the bathroom and closed the door. You saw clothes on the toilet with an note.

Note

Dear y/f/n

I knew you would need clothes so here an few of the nurses and their more in the closet.

If you need anything just come to me or the nurses.

-doctor Bern.

You smiled and put the note down. You started the shower and got in.

Jaemin was still there like always but started to move. He moved his fingers a little.

You came out the shower when the ten minutes were up. You washed yourself up.

You put on the clothes and went to jaemin. You:' ello jaemin.' you giggled. You always said that to jaemin to get on his nerves.

You walked over to him and said it again. You:' ello jaemin. How your day going.' you said in an accent.

You giggled again and looked back at jaemin. And to be surprised...

Thanks for reading my fanfiction and please vote/follow me for more. All love

-nctxmonstax