This isn't happening

Chris Pov

Morning came to.soon.I woke up with the sun shining in my face and still rapped around August. I looked up into his eyes worry and guilt deep with in them.I knew something was wrong infraction I had felt it for a couple of days know.I had decided to dimiss it time and time again. But today I feel like something is off.

I sat up I bed and he followed.

"I need to tell you something. Something I should have told you a week ago.I don't want you to be mad at me but I know that is alot to ask I don't want you to cry because ill be back soon and I don't want you to worry because.ill be ok.I know that I can say all these things but I know you will be you will and you already are. I am really sorry baby and if I could change things I would but I have no choice in the matter just know that I love you with all my heart. "

August said after taking a long breath.Tears had already made there way down my face as I began to shake I didn't understand I had no idea what he was talking about or where he was going but it scared the life out of me to.here him speak this way.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts I hadn't heard him speak once more.

"Chris baby" he spoke softly. I looked into his eyes once more letting him know I did hear him

"I have been called to go to war "

Another chapter up! hope you all enjoy it! Only 6 more chapters to go