7.

7.

The morning sex session got me so tired that I had to sleep even though I didn't wanted to.
Justin was just amazing, at everything I may add.

"Morning." He whispered as I leaned on the door-frame.

"Morning to you too." I said walking closer to him, as I didn't bought anything to wear, I was glad wearing his sweats, that bearly covered my ass.

Justin was not only good in the bed, he was amazing at the kitchen too. He made us an omlet saying that 'it was good, since I lost alot of my energy.' That doesn't even makes sense. 

I swear if fucking was a crime, I'd be charged for hugging my criminal from the back while he cooks.

My former friends always used to tell me that I was lucky being friends with famous people, I didn't be lived it until now.

"Hannah?" He drove me out of my thoughts, I kept on zoning out.

"Yeah?"

"Your phone." I felt so damn embarrassed as my phone was ringing and I was busy in telling my brain how hot he was.

"Hello?" I answered.

"HELLO IS ALL WHAT YOU SAY WHEN IM WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU?!" That's my boy, bullys me first, then asks if I'm fine. Alfredo.

"What is it fredo?" I asked calmly while Justin smirked at me. He was up to no good I swear.

"I went to your house, when Marissa told me about me harassing you about being a virgin, your door was locked so I got worried." He said apologetically.

No this can't be bad, Justin's sucking my collarbone now.

SHIT
SHIT
SHIT

"Err..I for-give you.." Justin won't let go of me, its getting so hot in here.

"Are you alright?" Alfredo asked.

"Absolutely!" I panicked when just spilled his hands in my panties.

"Hannah, I'm sorry.." He trailed.

"No!!" Justin started rubbing me. "SHIT fredo, I'm fine dude I forgive you!!"

I was annoyed by both of these men, fredo won't end the call and Justin won't stop.

I just can't take it any more.

"Hannah I-" I cut him off.

"Man, I'm with a guy." I hissed.

"Whaaat?" Justin and fredo said at the exact same time.

"Is Justin right there?" Fredo asked and Justin gasped.

I think I did something wrong.