15.

15.

I got up from my bed, with Justin laying next to me. It's such a pleasure to have such a Greek God on your bed side every time you wake up.

Oh God please forgive me.

Last night was incredibly sexy. With earth thrust He would tell me What we are gonna do tommorow.

FLASHBACK

My head rested on the white pillow and my body quivering on the white sinful sheets due to Justin thrusting in me senseless.
"Justiinnn!" I moaned.

"Babygirl, tommorow you are gonna meet Hailey." He said while thrusting.

"Make her a friend of yours." He was breathless.

"Be-urrrghh- close to her like I am to you right now." I felt him twisting. If I was going to hell for doing this..I'm glad.

"And- urgh!!" He groaned as he filled the condom with his hot cum, that I could still feel inside the condom.

FLASHBACK OVER

The memories giving me shivers and goosebumps as I brushed my teeth, satisfied with myself I spitted.

I felt two muscular arms grab me from the back and taking in my smell.

"I never said I was done with you." Justin mumbled angaist my already marked skin.

"Remember the plan mister Bieber?" I mocked. No more hickeys for today!!

"Yes princess. You better get ready I'll order some cloths for myself too." He said while letting me go, I sighed at the loss of contact.

I body fits his in perfect order, more like 'our bodies were made for each other.'

I took out high-waisted shorts and a crop top. I did made sure to shave my legs and arms. I just don't like wax..nope no wax.

Justin had ordered some shorts and a sweat shirt from Amazon and the heck they were quick, they took no time in delivery and here it is the dressed Justin.

"Wow..they're quick." I gasped.

"Sure are." He gave my lips a little peck and went to the kitchen. 

"You want something?!" He yelled. "Just coffee!!" I yelled back while doing my Make up.

It's so difficult to belive that it is the same Justin who was fucking me hard last night. He changes in no time, a minute he is fucking the crap outta you until you beg him to stop, the other he is being all sweet and making you coffee.

AUTHORS NOTE:

How was this chapter? Let me know since I have no idea whether you guys like it or not. Can I at least get 100 reads? Urggh.
I'm just working hard on it and this is the only reason I want more people to read it.
When I get no good remarks I feel like all the efforts and sneak outs(I've been waking up all night to write it.) Go down the drain hole.

Anyways, all love.
And the reader's who read it, I pray you are always blessed.

××