hidden secrets ft bts

(this is a fanfiction any real life people mention have not hate thrown their way don't take it seriously)
Part one
The beginning
Jam
    Before i start the story let me tell you guy a little bit about myself. Me and my friends percy and amy are not what we seem. We were called a lot of thing s when word spread around school about us being… DEMONS. Well not really demons were an amalgamation  of multiple things. Same but different in our own way. I’m a combination of a ghoul, medusa, and siren. Percy is a vampire , poltergeist,  and srien . Amy is a demon, werewolf and siren. I bet some of you are wondering how this works for our everyday lives. Well let me explain. For me being a ghoul and medusa is pretty easy. If u have seen the show tokyo ghoul it really show how we live. And medusa yes i do have the snake hair but the can change to normal hair so nobody freaks out because of it. This is the only thing that i got from my mother i can’t turn anyone to stone sadly. Percy has blood supplements and can control his poltergeist side as well. Amy’ demon side is under control as well and her werewolf side mostly comes out if she's mad or just wants to play. Because of how many people treated us in our last college when they found out we all decided to move and start off fresh. But i'll be honest where we are now it's difficult keeping our secrets. Everyone is in everyone’s business and it hard for me and amy to control ourselves when were mad, but it got better when we all started to listen to BTS. Their music helped when we needed to the go of all of the stress of the day. Well now that you know about us let’s continue the story shall we.  
Its was the first day back to college from winter break and two truths and a lie (the band that I’m in) had just reached 1 million subs on youtube!! I was so pumped to tell my best friend amy about this. I ran to mine and Amy’s shared room and busted through the dorm. Without noticing my snakes changed.  
“AMY!!! YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!”
“What is it Jam? You must be excited about something your snakes are going crazy? ” she asked confused.
“Two truths and a lie hit 1 MILLION SUBS  on youtube” i yelled in excitement
        “WHAT!?!?! JAM YOUR KIDDING!!!” she exclaimed with her eyes changing to a  light orangish brown. Percy finally walked into the room. Me and Amy run over to percy jumping up and down.
        “WE HAVE 1 MILLION SUBS ON YOUTUBE !!”
        “WHAT!! SINCE WHEN!!” percy yelled
“Since yesterday!! We hit it last night!!” I yelled still excited at this fact I yelled still excited at this fact. Me, Amy and Percy we all ran out of the room. before you ask yes my snakes change back. We all went to our recording studio and started to record for our next video.
    "Okay, let's get this started shall we ladies and gentlemen?"
                during the video
    "Hello everybody. today we are doing something a little different." I said with a huge smile on my face.
    "Star is right today this isn't going to be a music video," said Amy
    "Nor are we going to talk about our lives with you guys" Percy added
    "Today is a thank you video. this is a thank you for taking the time out of your day to watch our madness," I said with a smile.
    "thank you for the good vibes on social media," Percy said
    "thank you guys for the 1 million subscriber count,"  said Amy with a large smile on her face.
    "Now that we got the thank yous out of the way. Let me be the first to say this alone with nightmare." Amy and I took a deep breath then yelled.
    "WHERE THE FUCK OUR ARMY AT!!!" after we yell Percy put his hands on our mouths.
    "You guys done!?!?" Percy yelled. Amy nodded. I did as well after licking Percy's hand.
    "we are going to do a reaction video to their new song fake love and airplane pt 2, " Amy said trying not to fangirl.
    "well then let's stop sitting like a sack of potatoes and start the videos already!!" I said with excitement. We played the videos. Me and Amy couldn't hold back our fangirl.
    "AHAHAHAH jungkook in fake love tho!!!" I yelled.
    "RIGHT  THO!!!" yelled Amy.
    "what about jin in airplane pt 2 he got more screen time!!!" Percy said with a smile.
After the reactions from me, Amy and Percy it was time for the end card.
    "Well, now it’s the end our video. Now before we do our end card we are answering the single most asked question in the comments. Who is our bias in BTS? Nightmare would you like to go first."  I asked.
    "Sure my bias is jimin,  jungkook, and jhope," Amy said with a smile.
    "who is your bias Star?" Amy asked looking at me.
    "Mine are RM, Yoongi, and Taehyung," I said with the biggest smile.
    "Okay Percy I know you don't listen to BTS as often as we do but who is your bias,"I asked. Me and Amy looked at Percy wonder what his answer would be.
    "I plead the fifth," Percy said mouthing jin.
    "well everyone that's it for this video I'm nightmare," Amy said flicking her index and middle finger from her forehead.
    "I'm Star," I said with a smile holding  a sign meaning peace, love and unity.
    "I'm go fuck yourself," said Percy with a smirk
    " Remember to see no evil," I said covering my eyes
    "Speak no evil" Percy said covering his mouth
    " and hear no evil," Amy said covering her ears
    " Goodbye our little liars well see you all in our next video!!," Percy said covering the camera