part 2

***Magical time skip to the concert***
            All three of  were chilling the dressing room while waiting for bts to perform. Amy was walking around the room. Percy was watching t.v. i was sitting on my note 4 working on some facial expressions. Amy sat down next to me while staring off in a distance.the three of us were all doing our own thing.  When finally one of the workers showed us to the our seating in the crowd we were so close to the stage i couldn’t believe it. The show started with me and amy doing bts’ fan chant while they were singing spring day, magic shop, anpanman and fake love. While bts was doing their last song airplane pt2 a staff member came up to the three of us.
“I was told to escort you three to the manager to have a discussion with him” she said signalling for us to follow. We followed her all the way to a back room. She opened the door to show sejin leaning on the desk  as if he was trying to look intimidating.
“Was there something you needed to talk about?” i asked calmly. I don't know why but there is a very strong energy that i didn't feel here before. I tried to stay calm cause knowing amy and percy there going to have me do the talking unless it for them separately.
“Yes please take a seat two truths.” he said calmly but his voice was… unsetalling for some reason. We took a seat on the couch that was facing him.
“So i was just informed from big hit studios that they want you three to be trainees under them.” he said as he gripped the desk fairly tight. Everything about him was off and it wasn’t as noticeable as you would think. His voice had hints of anger and the way he forced a smile made it all to obvious. His moves were small but having what seemed to be a large impact when it came to his mood. It doesn't seem like that much of an issue so i wont bring it up. We stayed quite to let him finish because it seemed like he has more to stay.
“If you agree then you guys will leave with bts tonight to avoid the A.R.M.Y.” he said still having a tight grip on the desk. I looked at amy and percy to see if they were fine with this. They both gave a nod.
“Thank you for the offer we would be happy to conute our career with big hit.” i said standing up and bowing to sejin. Percy and amy bowed as well. We all walk out of the room to find bts.
“There you guys are where did you go during the last song?” jimin asked
“Your manager wanted to talk to us about being trainees for big hit.” amy side calmly
“And we agreed.” i said with a smile.
5mins earlier
Sejin
I was walking around my office think on where i had seen those three before while i was thinking i remembered something a while back. A smirk started to grow on my face.
“I can’t believe he lied to me.” i started to laugh out loud not caring who hear.  All i know is that things are going to get interesting. I was about to call up a few people went i got a call from the big hit executive. I tried to collect myself before answering the call.
“Yes sir?” i asked
“Im pretty sure you’ve heard or seen the amarture group two truths and a lie yes?”
“Oh yes sir they were with bts in the park earlier what about them?” i asked getting irritated because i get the feeling i know where he’s going with this.
“Please pass the message that i would like for them to be trainees for big hit.” after he said that i nearly exploded  in rage. Why would he want THEM of all people their nothing but monsters they all go psycho for no reason. One top of that they were the reason for me almost getting caught by the police. My plan was successful from what  was told but if it was how are they alive?!.
“Sejin? Are you there?”
“Oh yes sir sorry i was lost in thought.” i said trying calm down.
“Will you pass the message to them?”
“Oh y-yes sir.” i said gripping my phone. When my call ended i slammed my phone on the desk. Why them!?! Why are they alive?!? Damn it!! Looks like i need those dipshits again!!
Back in the present
Jam
We all started to walk back to campus to get our things packed for our plane ride. Sejins attitude it’s still bothering me. It was like there was something he had against us going to big hit. The aura around him feel familiar i don't know where i felt it. I know i felt it somewhere i don't know where though. I don't think i should be worried about it though.
“Jay are you okay?” rm said putting his hand on my shoulder.
“Hm oh yeah just thinking a little that's all.” i said putting the thought aside. After a while we made it to the college it was around 10:00 so everyone was sleeping. So this was the perfect time to head out to the plane.
The three of us made our way to our dorm with bts waiting outside. we all started to pack our things for the flight. percy meet me and Amy in our room.
    "guys do you have everything?" Percy asked
    "yeah do you and jam have your supplements?" asked Amy. Me and Percy nod in agreement and make our way to the lobby.
    "you guys ready to go?"namjoon asked. everyone nodded and made their way to the plane.
                on the plane
    The plane ride to Korea was calm. We were all in first-class Amy and Percy sat together. I sat alone lost in thought. I had so many questions but I don't know why. I needed to clear my mind so I played some music and stared out the window. After a while namjoon came up to me.
    "Oh hey, joonie whats up." asked while taking out my earbuds.
    "I was wondering what you were thinking about you seem to be lost in thought," he asked in a concerning tone.
    "nothing much just thinking about site seeing when were get there,"I lied I'm trying to figure out why. why out of everyone I've met I feel a strong aura around them.
“Well we can show you around seoul when we get there if you guys want.” he replied
after a while of me and namjoon talking, it was midnight and everyone fell asleep.
    "finally I can let my snakes change for a little bit," I said changing them back. I got up from my seat to get Amy and Percy.
    "Amy, Percy it's time for dinner," I whispered so that bts didn't wake up.
They opened their eyes and I was right they were hungry. Amy's eyes were a dark orange-brown while Percy's was jet black. I gave Amy her meat so she wouldn't take a bite out of the guys.
    "okay ready perc," I asked giving him my arm.
    "Yeah, thanks again jam," he said before biting me. I have a tolerance for pain so I'm okay with this. Amy handed me a piece of meat. after we all ate Amy and Percy went to sleep. I put a bandage on my arm and laid down.
We woke in Korea that morning. it was really pretty. we walked off the plane and went to big hit entertainment studio. They gave us our house key to the house that TTAAL and BTS we're sharing. I stayed in our room while Amy and Percy were out getting a sense of their new surroundings with BTS.
                In bts parpartment
jungkook
    Me and jimin were chilling on the couch playing a video game. Jhope was sitting on the floor with jay making a house of cards. Amy was watching jimin play and get somewhat enraged at the fact that I'm winning.
    "dude what the hell you cheated!!" jimin yelled as I took the first place in Mario kart 8. I noticed how his hair was changing color.
    "hey.. jimin are you okay... you look kinda wolf-ish?" Amy asked. after hearing Amy's question jimin jumped up and tried to run to his room. Amy got up and tried to run after him but I grabbed her arm.
    "hey just leave him be for a second okay," I said hoping she would listen. after I told her she let out a low growl.
    " No one tells me what to do!" she yelled and yanked her arm out of my grip.
jam
    I heard Amy start growling at jungkook. I ran up to Amy and tried to grab to grab her arm to stop her from changing. before I could she spun around and growled with an unhinged jaw. I jumped back as she started to go wolf.
    "Well hello, angry wolf. percy get in here I'm gonna need your help!!" I said letting my snakes out. Jungkook and jhope were shocked on the situation but they got out of the way safely so amy could focus on me.
    "what happened... oh shit lets do this" Percy said as his eyes turned a bright red. Percy tackled Amy to the floor. They fought on the floor while I tried to use my snakes to restrain her. she threw both of us off of her. A loud thud heard around the house. After the thud namjoon, jin, and taehyung rushed into the living room to see what happened. when they got into the living room everyone's eyes were on me, Percy and Amy. Percy kept Amy's attention on her while I went behind her. I got into position and jumped on her back. when she felt me on her she charged at Percy knocking him unconscious. she stepped back throwing me off of her back.
    "son of a bitch she gone farrell! she  has never been able to knock out Percy!" I yelled as my back hit the wall. I got up again before I could charge again. she came at me showing all teeth. I fell on my back holding her by her neck with my kagune. I was able to throw her off of me. she gets back up and charges over to the guys. I get in front of them just in time holding her by her jaw. after throwing her to the side I went in front of her and didn't let her out of my sight waiting for next move. she looks like she going to charge so I get ready.
    "JIMIN GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!" yelled namjoon.
    "YES what happen..." he asked as he got cut off from the three of us.
    "jimin go wolf and stop her before she rips their faces off!!" yelled jin
    "I can't not to my bias," he said worriedly.
    "dude you're the ALPHA she the same type just do it already!!" jungkook said panicking. before she charges at me jimin changed and went in front of Amy and growled. Amy fought back but eventually backed down after that when she finally calmed down I hummed a melody to help a little more just in case she is still angry. she walked to her room and jimin walked to his.
    "wow we have two wolves.. wait what?" I asked. everyone was shocked at me, Percy and Amy. I went to find the first aid. I finally found it and took off my shirt to see how deep it is.
    "shit Amy got in a go hit tho it's in the same spot as last time Nani??" I said as I was putting on the bandaging so I'm not bleeding everywhere. after I got done using the first aid I turned around to see the guys staring at me question about something but jhope was scared for some reason.
    " jay.. snakeu..." jhope sad hiding behind namjoon.
    "Oh right I'm sorry jhope and don't worry they're not poisonous," I said as they change back to normal. it seemed to calm him down a bit I pulled out my kagune to see if it got damaged in any way.
    "everything looks fine here too that's good," I said as it disappeared.
    "are you guys, okay and how's Percy looking it's the first time she's knocked him out like that," I asked to make sure she didn't cause to much damage. they all nodded yes.
    "I'm still alive," Percy said weakly.
    "that's good come on so i can get you patched up," I said getting back out the first aid kit.  
    "hey, jam do you mind I'm hungry," Percy asked.
    "sure supplements or the real thing," I asked.
    "real thing if you don't mind," Percy replied. I nod in agreement. I sit down giving him my arm. after a few seconds he gives it back.
" thank you jam," Percy said with a faint smile.
"no problem. Oh, hey Amy you feeling better,"I asked calmly.
Amy looked down at her feet whispered yes but it was loud enough to where I could hear her. after a few seconds, jimin came in looking upset that he had to go alpha on his bias. he looked at Amy. she looked up for a few seconds and went back to looking at her feet.
    "Can someone tell me what happened and why jay is shirtless and bandaged," yoongi asked as if he just woke up. after he said that I went to my bag and grabbed the big shirt that I packed just for this and put it on.
    "okay boy's I guess you were going to find out sooner or later I was hoping it would be later but what's done is done. I'll go first I guess" I said as I closed my eyes. I let my snakes come back and showed kagune. Amy showed her cupid bowed demon tail and orange-brown eyes. percy showed his fangs and started to lift items in the room.
    "we’re what you could call demons or monsters but you guy are like us,"I said as they looked at me shocked.
"namjoon you are a vampire. jin is a quasi demon. jhope is an angel. yoongi is an ice demon. jimin is a werewolf. taehyung is a fallen angel. lastly, jungkook is a kitsune am I correct on this subject," I asked waiting for a response. they all looked at each other then nodded.
"how did you know exactly?" namjoon asked
"I could sense a powerful aura around you guys," I replied. after a while we all talked and got to know everyone monster side and jhope isn't scared of my snakes anymore so I can keep them out now.