My life

A/N- AUTHORS NOTE:
Hello fellow readers i'm Lucy
This is first story so please don't criticized me I may not be a good writer but writings in my heart I love it so much
~thank you~

Have you ever felt powerless or the need for power? Well I have and I only have one word to describe it
TERRIBLE! it sucks alot...
My name is aki- Aki Hyoga... being part of the Hyoga family sucks! Why? Well.. the Hyoga family has the best reputation in all of Luccas. How?
Well... The Hyoga family is really powerful everybody in that family is .... other than me... you powers arent supposed to come when your at least 5 or 6. right now I'm 14. And still no powers at the age of 7 my parents
Mrs.Hyoga and Mr.Hyoga came to the conclusion that I'm a worthless piece of shit! And they left me in an apartment room by myself... Everytime I close my eyes I remember that fateful day
Normal P.O.V
"Aki honey stay here ok? We will come back... mommy and daddy are going out OK honey? "Said Mrs.hyoga with tears filling her eyes "yes mommy i'll wait till you get back!" Said the little girl with a big smile on her face. "We love you, aki... " said the woman who didn't want to let go. "Let's go!" Said Mr. Hyoga. As soon as the door closed the woman broke down into tears while Mr.Hyoga just glared at the clueless little girl and whispered "I hope you die, worthless piece of shit"
~DAYS WENT BY~
"Its been days since they haven't come back, I wonder what happened to them?" Said the little clueless girl
~YEARS WENT BY~
"Their not home yet,.. its been years do they not love me?" Said aki breaking down into tears
~PRESENT DAY~ NORMAL P.O.V
"Fuck them! They left me... who the fuck cares about them!" Said aki with all her hate. Aki looked at the time and realized she was about to be late for school. "Freak!" She said trying not to freak out. "I gotta get going" she said as she was getting her shoes on and grabbed her backpack and ran out of her apartment.
AKI P.O.V
As I was running out of my apartment I felt a pair oh eyes staring at me, but I ignore them thinking its just some people wondering if I'm that cripple
Sigh. Like always. I got to school with a phew minutes to spare. As I was walking down the hallway I slightly bumped into someone. "WATCH IT, STUPID CRIPPLE!!" Yelled a girl with green ugly hair. "YEAH! DUMBASS, CRIPPLE!" Another girl yelled with orange hair. "WEAKLING!" Yelled another girl with really short hair that was an ugly yellow color. As the were all yelling at me I tried to say sorry but the green haired girl blasted with me with her powers. The other two girls were laughing in amusement. "UGH!" I yelled coughing out blood. As all three of the girls were about to blast me a boy steped in with golden yellow hair. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" shouted the green haired girl. How about you leave the little lady alone? He ask but not really a question tho. As the green haired girl laughed both of her friends ran away of fear, but why? The girl noticed that they ran away and then soon realized she just messed up. When she turned around the boys body started glowing yellow showing his magic energy. And as that was happening I thought to myself "what the heck is going on!"

A/N-AUTHOR NOTE
Hello fellow readers! I hoped you liked this! I will be writing more but I'm a really busy person so yea see ya and much love! 💗💗