introduction.

She was one who guys wanted to fuck with the most. She wore black clothing and dark lipstick. Her eyeliner was sharp as fuck and ready to cut a bitch. She was fearless, she was brave, she was the one who school girls wanted to be friends with. She was careless, she gave zero shits. She didn't care about nothing. She got all guys attention but she didn't deal with any of them. She got the body everybody could be jealous of. The curves got all the school boys drooling. No one dared to copy her, no one dared to get in her way because everybody it will end up pretty bad. She was badass. Her name was Bianca Gilinsky. Schools most popular, the most hottest, the most wanted and most dangerous girl.

 Schools most popular, the most hottest, the most wanted and most dangerous girl

He was walking trouble. He was the type of guy that could cut diamonds with his jawline and make girls fall for him in an instant. He road a range rover to school and didn't remember the names of the girls he kissed. He has the entire school wrapped around his finger, willing to do anything he wanted. He was athletic, good- looking, rich. He had his own little crew that followed him around everywhere and went to parties ready to drink, fight, then hookup and leave. He didn't even try, and everyone knew it. He was Grayson Dolan, and he couldn't help him self.

 He was Grayson Dolan, and he couldn't help him self

Bianca was different. She was that one girl that went from "goody two shoes" to someone who couldn't care less about what anyone thought of her in one summer. She was the one girl who mesmerized Grayson. She smoked cigarettes in and out of school and could dance like there was no tomorrow. She had an exclusive group and no one dared approach unless they were asked to. But she was also the one girl who didn't care about Grayson. Maybe that's why she was so fascinating. No one really knew why. Maybe it was the way she walked down the hallway looking strait, not bothering to acknowledge anyone except her friends. Or the way her ponytail always swung perfectly when she played volley-ball in gym class. Or the way her lipstick never faded. She didn't try, and everyone knew it.

They we're badasses, and they couldn't help themselves.