three.

Grayson

I watched as Bianca walked away, her ass swinging from side to side. I looked at the other boys who seemed just as suprised as I felt.

She was fascinating. And she was smoking hot. God, she would be the perfect girl for me, I thought to myself. I stood up fixed my hair and started to walk off before, her brother called my name. I turned around.

''What the hell do you think you're doing? She will cut you to pieces even if you just go near her.'' He said with a worried look on his face. 

''Your sister will be mine, you will see.'' I said smirking. I walked away and made my way towards the bar. I sat down next to her and stared at her until she said something.

''What the fuck do you want, Dolan?'' She asked, puffing smoke into my face.

''A chance to talk to the magnificent Bianca.'' I answered putting my hand on her thigh. She didn't acknowledge it. Why didn't that work? She took a sip of her drink and turned to me.

''They are actually playing good music. This is my favorite song''

I listenined to the song. It was I Know by Big Sean. I smiled at her.

''Let's dance.'' I said standing up and grabbing her cigarette. I put it in the ashtray and put out my hand for her to grab.

''Now, why should I dance with you Grayson?'' She asked while raising her eyebrows. That was the first time I've heard her say my first name all night. I smirked.

Without answering I just pulled her onto the dance space in the living room. I grabbed both of her hands and she grinded her hips againt mine. She did a few moves that I didn't even know what to call, I had never seen them before. But God, they were sexy.

She turned so that her body was against mine and we were faced to face. She kept dancing but never breaking our stare. Before I realized what was happening. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to lean in. She followed, slightly parting her lips and tightening her grasp. 

We were so close, then the song ended and she pulled away. She smirked at me. I probably looked so flabbergasted.

''That was fun, Dolan. Let's do it again  sometime.''

''Any time, babygirl.'' I answered her.

She winked at me, fixed lipstick and walked out the living room. That was it. No goodbye. No nothing. She was so intriguing.