two.

The boys were hanging out at Gilinsky's house. Having their boy talk. 

Ethan's P.O.V

''Yo, dude, I would bang Pamela so hard oh my god'' Harisson said leaning against the sofa.

''Yeah, she is hot as fuck'' Kian added. 

''Yo, G, is your sister off limits?'' Dom asked while drinking his beer.

Gilinsky rolled his eyes, ''You know she isn't but she's like unaproachable. She wouldn't date or bang any of you.''

All guys groaned. To get with G's sister would be like winning lottery or some shit like that. 

''So, like what's her type?'' Kian asked.

All of sudden Grayson became annoyed with them. He always had a some kind of spot for Bianca. She was the only girl who rejected him and made him want her even more. All of us knew that but none of the boys dared to tease him about that.

''None of you fit in her type.'' He hissed.

''She likes bad boys, you know. Fit, tall, tattoos, jawlines, abs, strong personalit-''

''So like kinda Grayson.'' Johnson laughed.

I glanced at Grayson and saw him smirking, ''Of course I'm her type.'' 

''Yo, guys, about the party tonight. I texted my sister. She agrees.'' Gilinsky said reading his texts.

''THEN LET'S GET THIS PLACE READY'' Dom yelled.

-

Bianca's P.O.V

I re-applied my matte maroon lipstick talking to my girls about latest gossips. My brother decided to throw party at our house. Of course, I don't mind but all I'm saying is that I'm not cleaning any of this shit tomorrow. 

I finally put my put outfit together. (Just pretend that the mustard sweather is leather jacket)

 (Just pretend that the mustard sweather is leather jacket)

''Are y'all ready?'' I say brushing my hair.

''Yeah'' All of the girls say.

I smirk, ''Then let's show to those losers how real people party.''

We went downstairs. People were already drunk, most of them. Kian is already hitting on Pamela, you know... Basic stuff. 

Don't get me wrong, boys from my brothers group were all hot. But they are so annoying. 

I sighed and lit up my cigarette, hoping tonight would be one for the books. I made my way to the kitchen where the 'bar' was. As I made my way over to get a drink, I heard someone howl at me. 

I knew I looked good. 

I turned around to see what fuckboy was checking my ass out. Of course, it was Grayson. I rolled my eyes.

''Great class, you have here, mrs. Dolan'' I mock, taking a drag from my cigarette.

Him and his group of assholes just stared at me and Grayson stuttered a few things that I could barely hear. I knew the boys were afraid of me. Usually I wouldn't have said anything and just simply walked away. I stared at them while smirking. 

''Hello, boys'' I said while winking at my brothers friends. I slowly walked over to where Grayson was sitting. I leaned over and put my hands on both of his legs, my face inches away from his.

''Next time, you might wanna keep with just staring. Works better for you, don't you think?'' I said with a shit load of attitude. His eyes kept darting downwards. I knew that my bralette I was wearing has gotten loser and kinda hanging down and my whole chest was exposed. It always fun to tease him. I started walking away when I heard something.

''Sure thing, babygirl.'' He said in his rough, sexy voice. I turned on my heel, took a smoke and stared at him.

''Don't call me that.'' I said smirking at him.

I heard one of them gulp. I looked over at Kian. His eyes widened.

''Nervous, Lawley?'' I asked him, while blowing a kiss and walking away.

I laughed as I sat down at the bar.

''Want something to drink?'' asks the bartender.

I looked up and saw that it was Mark Dohner, one of the few boys that isn't in my group of friends that I actually didn't mind. I smiled at him.

''Mark, you know me, I like surprises.'' I said winking at him.

A few seconds later, Mark brought me a martini.

-