Chapter 8

Tristons pov

I just woke up with haley in my arms, I turned to see josh and Livi were still sleeping. I just remembered what happened last night! I can't believe me and Livi had sex! I don't really remember anything clearly, I just remember that I had sex with my girlfriends best friend!!! I don't even remember if we used protection, and I don't know if she is on the pill! I'm really worried right now! I can't believe I did that to haley. I'm going to pretend it didn't happen... Maybe Livi doesn't even remember. I just hugged haley and kissed her. She woke up smiling. We just sat on the couch together and watched tv.

Livi woke up and ran to the bathroom, and by the way she was running with her hand over her mouth, I'm guessing the drinks did not agree with her last night. Josh woke up too, and he grabbed breakfast. Haley is such a cuddle bug right now, which makes me think about last night, and I feel really bad about it....

****first day of school****

Haley's pov

Today is the first day of school! Livi woke up and threw up, she hasn't been feeling well lately. She has been throwing up almost everyday sense the party. But she still wanted to go to school today. We got ready together and I got to say we look totally cute! We have all our classes together! Josh and Triston are in the grade above us, so we will only see them in the halls and depending on what lunch period they have, we might see them at lunch. We all made a plan to walk home after school everyday, so we could spend more time with each other. "Hey Livi, you ready to leave?"

"Yup ready as I'll ever be."

We got to school and went to our first class which was English. In the middle of class Livi ran out to the bathroom, so I ran after her. She was really sick, but she insisted on staying in school.

Lunch time came, and we looked around to see if Josh and Triston had the same lunch period as us , and they did! We got a table together and ate. I pulled Triston aside, " hey monkey how is your day going?"

"It's alright me and josh have a few classes together, how bout you?"

"It's good, me and Livi have all the same classes. But Livi hasn't been feeling well... She throws up like every morning and it's been happening sense the party. Do you know if and josh did anything?"

"Nope he hasn't said anything to me." He got really red.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah but can we go back to the table?"

"Uhm sure." He grabbed my hand and we went back to the table. Lunch was already almost over.

Livis pov

I have been getting sick every morning... And I'm really scared that it could have something to do with what me and triston did, I don't think we used protection, and I'm not on the pill yet! I asked haley if me and her could go to the doctors by ourselves after school and she said yeah. So me and her are gonna get dropped off by her dad, and he will pick us up when we are done.

Haley's pov

We were in the waiting room of the doctors office. "Livi?" The doctor said. Me and Livi both stood up and walked to her office, Livi sat down and explained what was wrong. The doctor asked if she had intercourse with anybody in the past few weeks. Livi got really red, and looked really nervous, " yeah I did.. At a party a couple of weeks ago."

Wow I didn't think her and josh hooked up that night but I guess they did. "Did you use protection? And are you on the pill?"

"No and no." Livi said starting to tear up. The doctor said she needed to do a pregnancy test, and while we waited for the results to come back I held livis hand really tight! The doctor walked in again, "the test came up positive."

Livi started crying really hard and I just hugged her. We left the doctors office and sat outside, my dad got here fast. We decided not to tell him yet, I wanted to talk to Livi when we got home.

We got home and went up to her room. "Livi I'm so sorry this happened to you, I think you should call josh."

"But haley that's the thing, I didn't have sex with josh..." She said crying really really hard. It was actually kind of hard to understand her. "What do you mean liv?"

"The night of the party, I had sex with Triston...."

"WHAT!?" I got so pissed and I started to cry. I haven't even done that with triston yet !

"I'm so sorry haley. We were both really drunk !"

"LIVI SAVE IT!!!!!" I screamed and I ran to my room and slammed the door shut! I cried and cried and then eventually fell asleep.