Chapter 3

Vanessa P.O.V

"HI" he said.

I could not believe it, he came.

I hugged Clair and let her inside, meanwhile I stared at him.
He's gorgeous.

He was neatly dressed in black jeans and a white shirt with his hair neatly combed.

"Moses, Hi"
"It's ... um... it's been long since...." I hesitated.

" Since our fight", he finished off.

"Yeah, so how have you been", he asked

I still couldn't believe he was standing right in front of me.

"I've been good, how about you"

"I've missed you", he said

I could tell he was trying very hard not to burst in to tears.

"Vanessa I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything, the fight was stupid, I'm stupid" he said looking at me in an intense way.

"It's OK", I replied

"No, Vanessa I... I still... I still.. lo...I still lo..." He tried saying but stopped.

Was he about to tell me he loved me, no it couldn't be. He knows doesn't he.

Before I could answer Alex walked in and gave Moses a bro hug, they've known each other for a long time, they were like brothers. When they finished their greetings, Alex stood behind me, resting his head on my shoulder while wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed me on my cheek.

"Babe I've been waiting' he said with a frustrated look.
I looked at Moses, I could tell he was surprised and didn't hesitate to ask.

"Wait are you guys..."

"Yes we are", Alex replied

"Vanessa is my one and only girlfriend" he said kissing my cheek again.

"I'm happy for both of you" Moses said with a smile, but I did not miss a hint of sadness in his eyes.

" Come in the others are in the living room" I said gesturing my hand towards the living room.

As soon as Moses was out of sight, Alex dragged me up the stairs to the roof. I was in no mood to make out, I know he missed me but all I want to do right now is talk to Moses and settle our differences.

As we got to the roof Alex let go of my hand to close the door. I turned and saw the beautiful sunset. Alex stood by my side.

"I've missed you so much Nessa" he said turning me to face him.

"I've missed you to love" I said still thinking about Moses.

Alex gently put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him. I don't know what happened but I forgot all about Moses, all I wanted at that moment was for Alex to kiss me passionately.

" I've been waiting to do this all day", he said before gently pressing his lips against mine.

He slowly slid his tongue in to my mouth and kissed me, slow but passionate, i responded immediately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close, he lowered his hands from my waist to my butt and squeezed it in a way that gave me pleasure. We stayed there kissing for a while before he pulled back.

" Everyone will probably be wondering where we are right now" he said with a smirk on his face, he knew I never wanted him to stop kissing me, he knew he had a huge effect on me and he like it.

" Yeah" I said brushing my lips against his before walking towards the door. I knew I effected him too.

" Why do you do this to me, ugh you know I can't resist you" he said and quickly grabbed my arm turning me around and roughly pushing my back against the door kissing me hard but still very passionate. I pushed him away smiled and opened the door stepping inside.