Midnight intrusion

I was awaken by a crash. It sounded through out the house. Startled i got up throwing on a jacket and shoes. Running downstairs i ran into some guys with a ninja look going on. One ran at me but i kicked him in the gut . He held his stomach falling. The others circled me and each kicked out. I manage to douge most of them but got hit in my back. I stumbled forewards. I herd people running downstairs. I herd my mom gasped and i looked up. One had a gun pointed to my head. He squeeze the trigger but i rolled just in time.

Jumping up i ran around to the sofa as i herd my mom scream. My dad came beside me startling me. "Go run take chase and her the credit card do not come back" he said. i grasped it in my hands looking at it. I saw chase laying under the table. Crawling over to him i grab his collar pulling us out to the back door getting up i ran with him. i ran about a mile and stop. Chase deep panting made me look up. The sky thunder and rain threaten to fall . Covering my head i ran inside the woods. After finding a hollow tree i climb inside. Chase whinned and i motion him to my lap. "Its gonna be ok ill go back at dawn theyll be fine" i said. Lighting struck and i beuried into his fur.

The storm kept going and i sat there humming to Chase. I felt the coolness creep in as a the rain stop. A fog began to fall in. I closed mu eyes letting sleep take over me. As i sleptr i herd crickets chirp and frogs cry. A owl hooting caused Chase to growl i layed with him as he stayed near. 'theyll be fine' i said to myself.