Decisions, and choices.

Chris's POV 

I shoot up.

 FUCK, Madison!  I burst threw the bathroom door and see dried blood and instantly remember the events of last night. I...I tried to drink from her, Balz and I both; what the fuck were we thinking? its Madison, my best friend, my silvered hair partner in crime. I have to find her and apologize, and tell her the truth about my true intentions last night. I'll call Devin and start from there. 

Devin's POV

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS YOU!!!" I shoot straight up and jump out of my bed to see Ricky and Madison laughing turning bright red. " what the hell are you guys laughing  at so hard? by the way rick, red isn't your color. Madison you look amazing this morning; glowing almost. I haven't see you this happy and laughing since we forgot Chris and Blaz at Starbucks" she laughed even harder and fell forward into the bed. I seriously love this girl so much, it feels like she has single handedly fixed all problems I've had being on tour. "We...we..omg I can't even right now. I love you dad so much" she continued laughing as I went to go to the bathroom. I scream at my face in the mirror. "you fucks is this what yall are laughing at? my now dicked up fa- never mind that's fucking funny. Great Job" " No actually that would be your amazing  daughter"  wait, why is Ricky being so nice? I hope he isn't tryna get with  her too. Balz is enough, I still cant believe he said that to my Madison, this is going to a very awkward topic. It might make her feel slightly better to know that I broke up with my terrible bitch of an ex, who knows . I wash the rest of mads work of my face and start to walk back into the room but I hear them talking " Ricky you know I love you more than life, more than all the other guys but I think we should stay bestfriends, at least for now. With things going as batshit crazy as they were last night I just don't want to give them a reason to try and hurt you more, so maybe we should also spend less time together." Well that's definitely not happening, That can't happen anytime soon; we haven't found out anything about your powers other than you attracting supernatural entities. So since Ricky is your bestfriend he will be your protector, which from the looks of it from last night is a sign he will forever be your protector. 

Hours later..

*Hey guys, thank y'all for reading this far, right now I'm writing another story where I'm messing with different types of elements and writing choices. If you'd like to see it, its called Black Opal. have fun. bye.