Prolouge

Jordan had traveled to Pheonix Drop High. Along the way he meets little friends. You may think that he wasn't bullied but that's just the opposite. For the 4 years he's been there, he hasn't made it till the last day of Senior year. I'll only talk about his senior year ONLY IN MY MIND! NOT REAL LIFE! IF YOY DONT READ THIS, YOULL GO ON HIS VIDEOS AND COMMENT: "THERE IS A BOOK ON YOUR LIFE ON WATTPAD! YOU SHOULD CHECK THAT OUT!" No, I don't want him or any of you to think this is real life. This is a book to TELL YOU what will happen after months of bullying or even just 3 days. So don't go," But you said yada yada yada yada."  This is a book for people to stop bullying. If you think this if funny, oh I'll tell you what will happen. If you bully on person, you don't know if they're being abused at home, if you tease them that they're fat, they will go unconscious before anything, if you laugh at a boy who is trying their best to get money is because their family might be dying.  If you dare to even say, " But why should we stop? It's funny and amazing!'' IF YOY THINK THAT BULLYING IS FUN AND GAMES, THEN WHAT HAPPENED IF YOU GET BULLIED BACK, WHAT IF ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS DIE! IT'S SAD RIGHT? SO, THING OF ALL THE TEENS DYING BASED ON WHAT YOU SAY! HE OR SHE MIGHT COMMITTEE SUICIDE! THAT WILL REALLY AFFECT THEIR FAMILY BECAUSE THEY CARE FOR THEM! Based on the story I'm writing is that all of his friends go against him, his family abuses him. Like in some of the Gacha studio videos. Don't take it the wrong way, me giving a lecture to everyone reading this, but this is true. From one video that I watched, it was quick but it said that nearly every 40 seconds that people will die or committee suicide based on the bullies in schools. Keep in mind, there are 7.442 billion people on Earth. Just set that in your head for about a 1 minute or 2. Then read the next chapter.