Chapter Eight

Dad! Katherine called. Brandon ran down the stairs nodding his head. Yeah. I know. It's time. Tell Kai to get the chains. Brandon knew he couldn't keep it a secret for long. His grandchild was a wolf, and was about to trigger her side for the first time.

Kai ran down panicking. Kaiaphas took Isabella outside, as Brandon and Katherine took her into the woods. Before Brandon could even remove the chains, her bones began to crack. Katherine got on her knees. Hey, baby girl. It's going to be okay. Brandon preceded to talk.

You've got this. It's only pain, and I know you can handle it. Papa? What's happening? You're seventeen. When you turn seventeen your werewolf curse is activated. I'm a wolf? Hey, focus. Yes, and I was afraid.

Papa, I can't. She said. Her neck breaking and Katherine feeling completely helpless. You're almost there baby. Your almost done. I am so proud of you beautiful. The pain can't break you. Instead, you break it. As his final words are spoken he said, run wild and free.

As she turned into her wolf form she resembled her grandfather. Beautiful snowy white fur with golden eyes. Brandon and Katherine nodded and mischievously smiled at each other as they use this time to activate the wolf bond that they share together and would know share with Isabella.

She ran to the back of the mansion to see Kai and Kaiaphas waiting. Kai got up dropping his bottle of beer. He smiled at the little wolf. His little wolf. He pet her fur telling her he was so proud of her.