Chapter one

THANKYOU FOR ALL BEING SO PATIENT...if anyone wants this dedicated to them just comment asking at the end, hope it was worth the wait!!

I awoke early this morning which is unusual for me to say the least, I groaned quietly and stretched my sleepy muscles.  I looked over at the bedside clock to see that it was two minutes to seven, moaning quietly as I realised what that meant.

Back to school today.

I turned over and snuggled into Lewis’s warm sleeping body next to me, he sub consciously wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him in his sleep making me smile.  I’ll never stop feeling lucky to have this amazing guy to call my own.

I opened my eyes again and looked up at his breathtakingly handsome face, his long dark eyelashes, his jaw covered in the shadow of stubble that I loved so much. 

“Baby” I whispered squeezing my arms around his chest in an attempt to wake him up.

Nothing.

“Lewis” I mumbled planting kisses up his neck to his mouth “Wake up” I mumbled against his lips.

I smiled as I felt him start to kiss me back, I shivered at the feeling of another part of his anatomy waking up against my bare thigh.

“Morning beautiful” He whispered huskily as he opened his eyes.

“Morning gorgeous” I replied with a smile

“Mmm” he mumbled pressing his lips fiercely back to mine.

When he finally finished his assault of my lips I chuckled.

“Want some breakfast fiancé?” I giggled.

“Mmm I want to eat you for breakfast” He growled pushing me onto my back and hovering over me as he nuzzled my neck.

I half gasped half giggled as the sensation of his stubble against my neck sent tingles down my spine and all but turned it into liquid.  He planted a trail of hot kisses up my neck before capturing my lips with his and blowing my mind with one of his sensual kisses.

He snaked his hand up one of my thighs and hitched it into place over his hip, I could feel him eagerly pressing into my entrance.  White hot lust spread through my lower belly like wildfire.

“Lewis!” I gasped when I finally broke away for air.

“Mhmm?” He questioned lazily as he lifted his head to look at me.

“We have school today” I reminded him before the thought got lost in his hazel eyes.

He frowned down at me before glancing at the clock, seeing that we needed to get up and start getting ready.

“Shit” He cursed looking grumpy as hell.