|4|

"O-oh..." Jisoo pushed Lisa a bit and created a space between them by refraining to be against the locker. "Yeah okay! Nice to meet you, Lisa. My name's Kim Jisoo."

"Mine's Manoban." Jisoo squinted her eyes once the foreign name clicked to her brain. She figured the girl must be a foreigner or half because she could speak Korean so well. She held out her hand and Jisoo shook hands with her. "How do you feel about using it too?"

'Is she hitting on me?'

"Umm... I'm not really sure what you mean..."

"You should consider." She winked again in that flirty manner that made Jisoo let go of her hand. "It has a nice ring to yours."

Jisoo realized that there's a definite end to this already pointless conversation if Lisa keeps it up. She wasn't really interested into anything other than directions towards her homeroom which was nearing to its end when the clock above them ticked closer to second period. She smiled at Lisa and shouldered her bag of 4 years, obviously contrasting that new Louis Vuitton the other girl carries.

"Should I show you around?"

"Can you really do that?"

"Yeah." Lisa giggled when those eager eyes appeared. "But you have to eat out with me later."

'Fishy. Very fishy... Do I look that stupid?'

Before Jisoo can think of a smart reply, someone pulled her and held her far from Lisa. She looked up to see the brunette who gave her a sense of relief. There were like two mountains in front of her when Jisoo had to look up with Chaeyoung and Lisa facing each other.

"She's not for you to hook up with, Manoban."

"Looks like we got a jealous girlfriend here."

Jisoo waved her hand and the blonde girl blinked at her. "She's not my girlfriend."

"I mean my jealous girlfriend." Lisa replied with a lopsided grin. "No need to be angry, Rosie Posie."

"What?!"

Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and whispered to Jisoo, loud enough for Lisa to act butthurt. "Don't listen to her. You'll lose your brain cells if you do."

"I was just offering to take Jisoo around. And you know... teaching her about following rules and receiving punishments."

"Yeah well you know all about receiving punishments, going to detention and doing community work--"

"Geez, Rosie, never thought you're so into me that you know my every move."

"Everyone knows! While you don't know a thing about rules unless it'a breaking them." Lisa only smiled in glee, making her talk through gritted teeth. "And, excuse me, I don't stalk people! Especially you!"

Jisoo looked back and forth between the two then pointed at Lisa. "Wait... I thought you said you're the head girl?"

"What? What--! Unbelievable!" Chaeyoung raised her hands in the air while Lisa bursted out laughing. "Just what the heck? She's not head girl, unnie! We don't even have a head girl! She's basically a troublemaker here!"

"I'm only a troublemaker for you, babe." She winked at her and started whistling to that song Trouble Maker. Jisoo didn't know if she was going to be annoyed at her or if she was to laugh for how Lisa was able to make her ever calm friend blushing red in the face. "See you around, beautiful. Don't miss me too much."